Respected Contributor

@fortune  Wow is right!  I saw that movie at the theater when it came out, and have the movie poster hanging in my office at work.  That is one item I will be taking with me when I leave.  Wowza - he is one good looking man, and keeps getting better and better looking.  He won the lottery when they were giving out "good looking" genes. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

He's always been such a good looking man. I think he looks best in the 2004 movie Troy. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it just to see him lol. He's looking hot and you get to see a lot of his body. He's extremely muscular in it.

Respected Contributor

I liked the concept of that movie, and Brad was gorgeous!  Anthony Hopkins is such a wonderful actor, and most other cast members were great.  I didn't think the actress who played Susan (I think that was her name) was particularly good, and I felt sorry for the character of her sister who was always trying so hard to please her Dad, but knew her sister was "the favorite."

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

He's always been such a good looking man. I think he looks best in the 2004 movie Troy. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it just to see him lol. He's looking hot and you get to see a lot of his body. He's extremely muscular in it.

@colliemom4 

Guuuuuurl, Troy was the 2nd time I really took noticed of Brad Pitt and the FIRST time I.....

Fainting WTF.gif

I FIRST took notice of Brad in Meet Joe Black & I only....

Swoon.gif

Then when I saw his delicious looking self in Mr & Mrs Smith during this one dance scene w/Angelina Jolie, I knew then his marriage w/Jennifer was OVER!!!! 

proxy-image.gif

proxy-image-1.gifOr did Angelina get her hooks into him during the filming of Troy?  whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@alicedee @fortune @Mz iMac @colliemom4 @CAcableGirl2  and everyone else,   Let's not forget when he first appeared in Thelma and Louise.  OMG!  Talk about looking good and his raw talent.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: MEET JOE BLACK.. .

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

Guuuuuurl, Troy was the 2nd time I really took noticed of Brad Pitt and the FIRST time I.....

Fainting WTF.gif

I FIRST took notice of Brad in Meet Joe Black & I only....

Swoon.gif

Then when I saw his delicious looking self in Mr & Mrs Smith during this one dance scene w/Angelina Jolie, I knew then his marriage w/Jennifer was OVER!!!! 

proxy-image.gif

proxy-image-1.gifOr did Angelina get her hooks into him during the filming of Troy?  whistling.gif

@Mz iMac  ITA! Worthy of fainting for. Makes you want to jump through the screen LOL!

Years ago I posted on a board and everyone there worshiped Angelina. It got old fast.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

One of Pitt's best performances, IMO

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Is there a movie in which he wasn't stunning .... How about

Legends of the Fall .....

One of my all time faves!!!

Honored Contributor

Love love love this movie, and the soundtrack! Great cast too! I really never saw Claire Forlani who played Susan in much else after this though...She did a good job in this movie though, I thought. Loved Marcia Gay Harden as her sister, though I felt so sorry for her, knowing her father played favorites.....Great movie.