Respected Contributor

Re: MAY DECEMBER, Don't read if you haven't seen.

@lgfan wrote:

Why anyone would want to make a movie regarding that perverse child molester, Mary Kay Lataerno, is beyond me.

What is funny , after i started this post , i have been thinking about this movie since i watched it 2 days ago , i am now wondering if it wasn't one of those movies that is so bad it is good. i also can't decide if Natalie Portman's acting was bad or she was really good at bad acting. If any one wants to see a good Julianne Moore movie , she and Sebastian Stan were in a recent one on Apple TV. Also an unforgetable one where she was diagnosed with ALzheimers , it was heartbreaking.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up so I don't waste my time!

Trusted Contributor

Really enjoyed this movie, which was kind of heartbreaking. Interesting topic handled in a sensitive way that really makes you think. A little slow, but its on purpose.

Great job by the 3 lead actors. 

Honored Contributor

Well you guys have summed it all up, guess this is a pass.  It was in the news, so why watch a movie on it.  Not my cup of tea type of movie.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Well you guys have summed it all up, guess this is a pass.  It was in the news, so why watch a movie on it.  Not my cup of tea type of movie.

It was not about Mary Kay Letourneau.