Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I, too, was glad for her.  She and her family seem like very nice people and she really worked hard, and did so well, throughout.

I was also saddened when the guy got the cut.

For some reason I had also thought that tall guy with the bandanas was still in.  I guess I forgot the episode where he was eliminated.  I always liked him, too.

I just love the sportsmanship and comraderie with these contestants.  Same applies with Master Chef Junior.  I usually don't watch shows that are kid-centric but this, and other cooking comps always have so many lovely children competing.   Been also watching the baking kids competition with Duff G and Valerie B.  I have always liked both of them, so it's fun and the kids are just really great.

@chickenbutt   Master Chef Junior will be returning soon, love that show, amazing what such young children are cooking.  I was only making banana bread at their ages, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I, too, was glad for her.  She and her family seem like very nice people and she really worked hard, and did so well, throughout.

For some reason I had also thought that tall guy with the bandanas was still in.  I guess I forgot the episode where he was eliminated.  I always liked him, too.

I just love the sportsmanship and comraderie with these contestants.  Same applies with Master Chef Junior.  I usually don't watch shows that are kid-centric but this, and other cooking comps always have so many lovely children competing.   Been also watching the baking kids competition with Duff G and Valerie B.  I have always liked both of them, so it's fun and the kids are just really great.

@chickenbutt   Master Chef Junior will be returning soon, love that show, amazing what such young children are cooking.  I was only making banana bread at their ages, lol.

Isn't it!!    It truly amazes me at their talent and also I love the comraderie, sportsmanship, and support among the kidlets.   I was cooking when I was a kid, but not like THAT!  Smiley Very Happy

The only thing that breaks my heart is when one of the kids gets eliminated and they are so sad.  But the awesome thing is that all the others come around hugging them and reassuring them.   I love that!

Honored Contributor

Chef Ramsay is amazing with the children!

So funny to see him swearing & yelling in Hell's Kitchen but he's so calm, encouraging & reassuring to the children.  This tells me as a dad he took an active role in raising his own children.

@chickenbutt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Isn't it!!    It truly amazes me at their talent and also I love the comraderie, sportsmanship, and support among the kidlets.   I was cooking when I was a kid, but not like THAT!  Smiley Very Happy

The only thing that breaks my heart is when one of the kids gets eliminated and they are so sad.  But the awesome thing is that all the others come around hugging them and reassuring them.   I love that!

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched the finale on my DVR....i was very disappointed that Sarah didn't win.....throughtout the whole season she performed excellently.....and most of her dishes were spot on....  quite a few times Dorian was in the bottom and had to go through the challenges at the end of the show in order to continue.....

I also feel that one thing that totally turns me off with these reality shows (which i watch quite a few)  is the "crying" and "sad story" which always happens when a contestant is 

not doing well or one of a couple to win...........Dorian just

turned me off crying each time she didn't do well, etc.

And it always seems to work in these reality shows.......

I felt Dorian won more for her story and tears then for

her talent as a chef....AND I DID THINK SHE HAD MUCH TALENT.....but felt Sarah did the better job..