Honored Contributor

The lips is Wendy Williams, I would bet money on it!

Occasional Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The lips is Wendy Williams, I would bet money on it!

@Jordan2 ,

The minute they wheeled her out and she opened her mouth I knew it was her.

I originally thought it might be Lisa Rinna but I quickly changed my mind. 

My guess for the Squiggly Monster is Conan O'Brien ..the monster had red hair.

Broccoli -Chevy Chase..I thought the 3 Amigos in the clue led to him.

I am usually wrong Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I knew The Lips was Wendy Williams as well, soon as she opened her mouth I said yep It's her..........I think Chevy Chase is a good guess as well......

Respected Contributor

I knew it was Wendy also, that bit was hilarious!  I guess she was sitting because the costume was so heavy?

My guess for the first contestant (Squiggly Monster) is John Stamos.  But I have rarely been correct.

From the beginning, I thought the snow owls were Lisa Hartman and Clint Black

I forget some of them when there is so long between the groups, but I love this show

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MASKED SINGER

[ Edited ]

Wendy gave it away when she 'spoke' some of the lyrics through  her performance. I thought her wig might shift when the mask was removed!!

Respected Contributor

I just watched the past episode group C which featured the Squiggly monster thing, who I believe is The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson. I feel like I could hear his familiar voice while he was singing. Of course, I knew for sure like everyone else, that Lips was Wendy! However, I am surprised the entire panel didn't know that. This makes me think that there is shady business going on with this show. Wendy sounded like bad karaoke which I think is the best kind of karaoke. Which means Wendy was great!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone guess who the person was who got voted off? I didn't even think of that person as a possibility.

Although Ken is my least favorite judge on the show, he was coming up with some really good guesses last night.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Did anyone guess who the person was who got voted off? I didn't even think of that person as a possibility.

Although Ken is my least favorite judge on the show, he was coming up with some really good guesses last night.

No, I never thought that it could have been him.....Ken is funny, but sometimes he takes it too far......I do like Robin Thicke as a judge though, and Jenny and Nicole are both ok, sometimes Jenny goes overboard with her facial expressions! Good show last night though.... 

Honored Contributor

I didn' think the Squiggly Monster was who it was..he was disguising his voice when singing..he gave it a bit of a southern twang which threw me off.

Jenny said on WWHL last night that the judges don't guess who it is right away if they know for sure because it would spoil it for the audience.

Honored Contributor

My biggest take from last night's episode is that I really liked all the songs that were performed.  Fun stuff.

I still love this show and I really like Ken.  He's silly and fun, but nothing bad there.   I think he's sweet and he takes it a bit over the top for fun.  

That's what this show is for - FUN!  Smiley Happy   It is one thing that always makes me feel a little better and have some laughs and smiles on Thursday mornings, and I get to sing along to some great songs.