Honored Contributor

I DVRd both shows so far.  I'm looking forward to watching them.

I'm not as enthused to watch Nick Cannon these days.  Probably fast forward over him.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cakers3 That might be just the reason they would have Donnie with Marie, because people might think the same thing...he's already been on.

I do enjoy the owl duo. Heart

@World Traveler   Could be.

Overall I don't think they are Donnie and Marie, though.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I just saw this on Donnie's Twitter.  LOL

the masked singer | Pun | Know Your Meme

Regular Contributor

Owl Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black. Reference to Tabitha from Bewitched. Just a guess

Honored Contributor

@Robin1869 wrote:

Owl Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black. Reference to Tabitha from Bewitched. Just a guess

@Robin1869   Good one.  I didn't catch that when watching.

Respected Contributor

@Robin1869 wrote:

Great guess!

Trusted Contributor

@Robin1869 wrote:

I agree!! The male singer definitely sounds like Clint Black. I've always loved his voice and it's a perfect match to it unless there is some other person who can imitate him so well. 

I can't think of the mask now but there is a female singer who sounds like LeAnn Rimes? Would they really have 2 country music stars on this season?

This show seems to have a ton of commercials. Since it's election time, I can't stand seeing those ads so I've been enjoying this show by DVRing it and then watching it later when I can fast forward through all of the ads. 

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I think the owls might be Derek and Julienne Hough. She is a dancer, singer, as well as her other talents, and released an album in 2008. Derek is also a dancer, singer, etc.😊

They are also similar in height.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles Wow! I never thought of that combo-that is interesting! Will have to pay very close attention this week!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  This quickly became one of my favorite shows since the low budget first season.😀 I look forward to the weekly suspense, and get so excited when I actually guess correctly.😁

I am REALLY stumped as to the sun's identity, because her powerful voice has the essence of several, big name divas; I'm leaning towards Ariana Grande, or Christina Aguliera. It's a long shot, but I'm crossing my fingers.🤞

I'm glad you are a fan too!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

The judges don't guess correctly too often. I still don't get if there is a real audience or they're computer generated. I mean, they are filming during the pandemic, the audience is crammed together and not wearing masks. I was disappointed to see the person who was voted out go home.