Honored Contributor

Screenshot_20220922-121000_kindlephoto-1651334425.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: MASH Reminiscing

[ Edited ]

This was such a brilliant show!  I recently re-watched that piece on REELZ about the show - background stuff and such.  

For one while, many years ago and having already watched the entire show when it originally aired, I began watching the reruns and watched them so many times that I backed off.   It's probably time to watch again.

I taped the finale on VHS back then.  ha!   I imagine that's probably almost impossible to watch at this point where even the shows that weren't in HD look much better than originally.   

I also have some magazines about the show finale (Tv Guide, People, etc).

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - Thank you for posting that picture! They both look good! This is one of my favorite all-time comedies. 

One of our neighbors when I was growing up was actually a doctor in a M.A.S.H. unit in Korea. He would joke and say that was not how it really was!

My favorite episodes were the early ones. McLean Stevenson regretted leaving the show, saying he thought everyone loved McLean but they really loved Henry Blake!

One of my favorite episodes was the one when the Greek colonel sent a lamb to the 4077th to thank them. The group is looking forward to a great dinner. . . until Radar the animal lover gets involved!  I could watch that episode over and over!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

It's right up there with The Golden Girls; great humor, brilliant scripts, no smut.  They don't make them like that anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Mash was and is one of my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the reruns every night on ME TV.  They still make me laugh out loud, but also could be so sad.  

Honored Contributor

Daddy really loved this show. Klinger always made him laught. I wonder if he knew someone like Klinger.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting.

I always loved MASH, and I record reruns to watch.  It can be very sad, and it can be very funny.  I think it has to be one of the best series ever on TV.  

Respected Contributor

This was such an incredible show with an amazing cast.  I DVR every episode that is on MeTV every night and watch them over and over.  I DVRd the finale show, which had me in tears at the end.  So many mixed emotions.  

Valued Contributor

I am also a lover of MASH. I watch the reruns a lot of the time too. Told my coworkers one time that I never drink alone cuz I am with BJ & Hawkeye.

cookin