@dooBdoo 

Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MARTHA KNOWS BEST HGTV NEW SHOW

@mare54 wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Thanks. 

You're welcome, @mare54!  I hope you enjoy the show.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner 

@dooBdoo 

The first "lifestyle" show I watched was one where Martha was making a big Thanksgiving Dinner in her converted tobacco barn at the Turkey Hill Farm (not sure if she is still there).

It was a well-done, visually stunning presentation.  Her perfectionism served as a guidebook for me for a very long time when I entertained.  Over the years, I found shortcuts to many of her projects, but, once completed, they didn't disappoint.

While I haven't watched anything recent, I still enjoy any presentation I happen to catch. 

Honored Contributor

It seems there were only four shows, none this weekend, missed last week, very strange to only have four showings.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

It seems there were only four shows, none this weekend, missed last week, very strange to only have four showings.

@mousiegirl - There were six episodes in the first series on HGTV.  It looks like they're reshowing them the first week in September.  I missed the last two shows because we were in the middle of switching providers, so I'll be looking for these.

I can also watch them online, but I'll wait to see them on the TV.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl - There were six episodes in the first series on HGTV.  It looks like they're reshowing them the first week in September.  I missed the last two shows because we were in the middle of switching providers, so I'll be looking for these.

I can also watch them online, but I'll wait to see them on the TV.

@Venezia   Right six shows in three weeks, I just ran them together.