Honored Contributor

Re: MARTHA KNOWS BEST HGTV NEW SHOW

I really enjoy Martha's programs.  They are usually very relaxing.  I can say one thing though, she does not come up with all these ideas -- she has a team to do that.  I missed the first show - darn it.  Hopefully, I will remember this week.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I remembered to watch, and didn't fall asleep until the last fifteen minutes, wish it were on earlier.  I really liked the show, fun, and a very relaxed Martha looking so cute in her garden gear.

@mousiegirl 

Another series to record ... I saw a couple minutes when channel surfing ...  will have to check it out.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you for that update. It makes me feel a lot better about her to think that she was photoshopped and didn't really do that.

Super Contributor

I loved it!  I never really watched any of Martha's shows and found her quite entertaining and found it a pleasant surprise! 

Honored Contributor

What's the deal with Martha and Snoop Dog?   They really have nothing in common and the "friendship" seems rather contrived ... a PR stunt.   What could they possibly have in common?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

What's the deal with Martha and Snoop Dog?   They really have nothing in common and the "friendship" seems rather contrived ... a PR stunt.   What could they possibly have in common?  

The desire to capitalize on their notoriety to make money?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44   I have been wondering about this also.

Respected Contributor

I posted about this last week and was wondering if anyone watched and liked her show? I watched the first 2 with alot of FF on the DVR. I am not planning to watch any more of them.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  She mentioned on one of her blogs awhile ago they have been friends for eleven or twelve years, I can't remember exactly.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  She mentioned on one of her blogs awhile ago they have been friends for eleven or twelve years, I can't remember exactly.

@proudlyfromNJ  @Tinkrbl44   I think she met Snoop on her CBS show, I remember seeing him there, which ran from September 12, 2005 – May 11, 2012.