Honored Contributor

MARTHA KNOWS BEST HGTV NEW SHOW

I remembered to watch, and didn't fall asleep until the last fifteen minutes, wish it were on earlier.  I really liked the show, fun, and a very relaxed Martha looking so cute in her garden gear.

Honored Contributor

Re: MARTHA KNOWS BEST HGTV NEW SHOW

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed it too, both episodes. She was everything you mentioned in your post.

There was a lot of information, but in an informal way. Hope her show stays on for a long time.

The second episode was about pot planting and it was mentioned that she has around 1,000 pots on her farm. The pots she and her gardener were filling didn't seem to have any drip irrigation, so I assume they hand water them. Unless, perhaps, they place them where the big irrigation sprinklers would hit them.

Looking forward to next week's episode(s).

Honored Contributor

I don't think she knows best.

Honored Contributor

She seems to 'have a green thumb' where tv shows are concerned. 

Honored Contributor

I like her vegetable patch.

Very neat and organized.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

It was on again this morning at 10:00 a.m.  It will probably be on-demand.  I enjoyed both shows.  Imagine living on that property.   It's beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I really enjoyed it too, both episodes. She was everything you mentioned in your post.

There was a lot of information, but in an informal way. Hope her show stays on for a long time.

The second episode was about pot planting and it was mentioned that she has around 1,000 posts on her farm. The pots she and her gardener were filling didn't seem to have any drip irrigation, so I assume they hand water them. Unless, perhaps, they place them where the big irrigation sprinklers would hit them.

Looking forward to next week's episode(s)>

@World Traveler   I saw the potting of the succulents, and of course, they don't need much water.  I had water almost daily as I have tons of plants in pots.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I don't think she knows best.

Neither did Father Knows Best with Jim Anderson (Robert Young), but it was a good TV show too.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the two available episodes and set the show to record.  She has mellowed with age.  

Valued Contributor

I just can't respect Martha after she made the very dumb move of posing for a photo in front of a picture of a certain prominent politician with her middle finger directed at him and a big smile on her face.