Honored Contributor

I don't have a lot to say but I was literally ANGRY when Paige sat down AGAIN with Chris to listen to his idiotic bs.    I almost decided to quit the show right then and there.

Jacob - he creeps me out just a little bit.   I think at least part of that is that icky haircut.   I feel a bit for her, as some people need to spend some time to get to know somebody, for crying out loud, before jumping in bed.  I think that is all that is.  I could be wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

Jacob must be really bad in bed if Haley didn't want to do it again. She's young for having gone 7 years without a relationship of some type. Something not quite right there.

I didn't realize that Ryan and Clara hadn't done IT yet.  Hard to believe.

Again, Chris is scum.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, everybody is having mixed feelings about the show right now.  This is my first season but I'm willing to bet that there's more scripting than usually.  Vincent changes sooo fast , it's unreal.  Haley, while I agree, most need to get to know each other before being imitate but she doesn't even act like she likes Jacob....although after his accusations, it's understandable.  But even before that, she didn't want to be touched.  And then there is Ryan.  Judging from what Clare is saying, he's getting sex, just not intercourse.  That's selfish.  By the way, I think Jacob and Ryan have the same barber, lol.

I like Erik the most even if he is a little overbearing.  Handsome, nice home and caring.  Oh...and he makes big bucks.  I read that Virginia makes about $30,000 but Erik makes about $800,000 plus bonuses.  I saw a picture of his first wife and she is Gorgeous!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie ...  soooo agree Eric is easy on the eyes and I would love to see him in his uniform !!   I'm just worried about Virginia's drinking ...  there is not one scene where she doesn't have alcohol in her hand.  AND I found her friends offensive last week when meeting Eric and more or less telling him he better understand their party lifestyle is not up for discussion.  He is smitten with Virginia but I'm not so certain about her ...  hope he doesn't get hurt !!

I am soooo over Chris ...  I don't believe him with the pregnancy thing ...  I LOVE Paige but her acceptance of him AGAIN this week had me yelling at the TV ...  don't do it !!  Chris is creepy and with his ministers and others turning on him and counseling Paige I thought we were seeing the end of this marriage but from the clips of next week's show I'm not so sure.  Ugh.  

Honored Contributor

@marygraci,  I agree with everything you to a degree.  Overall, Chris is a narcissistic scoundrel but it doesn't take long to know who he is.  Vincent had me so fooled!  His temper is quiet and comes out of nowhere.  His facial expression doesn't even change.

The picture I saw of Erik's wife had him standing next t to her in his uniform.  I wish I could reference the site I saw the picture so you could see it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie - I've watched every season since the beginning, and I had some knowledge about one of the grooms who worked with a good college friend of DD's. You are right on target! The scripting is getting ridiculous.

The first episodes were not scripted as much, and you NEVER saw the producers and camera operators. The experts were on camera a lot more.

As each season goes on they seem to push the drama. Had Paige decided to get out she would not have been paid. If she played along she would get sympathetic publicity and she would get paid.

Also, the producers like to create drama when couples are really getting along, like Danielle and Bobby from the Dallas season. They were so obvious, and there was no doubt they would stay together. I think they're doing the same thing with Briana and Vincent. 

It was cute last night to see the love story of Virginia and Erik unfold! IMHO she is a lucky girl!

What's with Pastor Dwight on all of the time. Is he auditioning for Pastor Cal's job? He's going to be on the reunion show. I like Pastor Cal. DD and I talk about his expressions when he deals with the couples. You can always tell he's troubled when he takes his glasses off!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Paige needs her head examined.  She's a fool.  Maybe she needs money so badly that she will put up with anything to get through this process until decision day: Divorce.

Vincent is scary.  If it isn't going his way, he seems explosive.  Why she loves him is beyond me.

I'd like Jacob if he would be fair in how he approaches his concerns but he needs help.  He sets up confict that didn't need to happen. This is where the professionals need to step in and in turn help a possibility for the relationship.  They are like two ships passing in the night when it comes to communication.  She doesn't help at all by withdrawing.  Sometimes they seem to actually connect.  I think there''s a glimmer of a chance for them.

Ryan is cold, some chip inside him is stuck on "Off".  What normal male wouldn't want to have a closer relationship with his legal wife this many weeks in if he is honest about feeling attracted?  I hope his wife quits him if he doesn't snap out of it. Yet she insists they have something real going on.  Go figure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Paige needs her head examined.  She's a fool.  Maybe she needs money so badly that she will put up with anything to get through this process until decision day: Divorce.

Vincent is scary.  If it isn't going his way, he seems explosive.  Why she loves him is beyond me.

I'd like Jacob if he would be fair in how he approaches his concerns but he needs help.  He sets up confict that didn't need to happen. This is where the professionals need to step in and in turn help a possibility for the relationship.  They are like two ships passing in the night when it comes to communication.  She doesn't help at all by withdrawing.  Sometimes they seem to actually connect.  I think there''s a glimmer of a chance for them.

Ryan is cold, some chip inside him is stuck on "Off".  What normal male wouldn't want to have a closer relationship with his legal wife this many weeks in if he is honest about feeling attracted?  I hope his wife quits him if he doesn't snap out of it. Yet she insists they have something real going on.  Go figure.

@Free2be , maybe one who ...ahem...can't.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all said here about everybody.  As far as Virignia always shown with a drink, I think there have been very few scenes of Haley without a White Claw.  

And did I hear that right...Eric...Eric of wanting Virginia to check in with him every hour or two...didn't do the same?  Overall I really like them as a couple.  She definitely hit the jackpot there.  I don't worry too much about her drinking.  Going into marriage she may think she wants to continue that lifestyle but with him being gone that will hopefully be enough for her to go out then.  I see more of a problem with Haley who skips out of the apartment any chance she gets.

Hopefully they are trying to create drama with Vincent and Briana and he really isn't that quiet guy with a raging storm brewing underneath.  

Haley and Jacob just aren't happening.  I think he could probably get along with anyone they had put him with but she just won't have it.  Seems to avoid him at all costs.  And am I the only one who can't help but focus every time she is on screen with all her mouth movements?  Girl is going to have some major mouth lines when she gets old. lol

Clara and Ryan.  She just seems like an all around nice, fun, open girl.  He may be a nice enough guy but there is just something about him.  As I stated before, I am begininng to wonder if perhaps he has trouble "performing" and this is why there is nothing happening.  

Chris and Paige...there are no words.  I can only feel sorry for somebody for so long.  At this point, she knows she is a fool but keeps going back to him.  Not to a man she has loved for years and is having a hard time breaking up with; this is to a man she never knew and has treated her horrible from day one.  Any bets on if they have more trysts?  Zero sympathy at this point.

And his buddy...is it Pastor Dwight?  Is he a real Pastor?  Talk about the ick factor.

Valued Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT

[ Edited ]

I don't know the one minister's name that turned on Chris and went to counsel Paige last night, but I thought he was good looking !!  What does Chris actually do for a living ?? I thought his sparkle shoes with no socks for the wedding a different approach to wedding fashion.  I think he is just taking Paige for a ride ...  she is so classy and has so much to offer but I can't figure Chris out ...  he scares me !!

I agree I could see some change with Virginia in last night's show ...  she did seem to tone the drinking down a bit ...  Eric is totally the "catch" of the season for me and i hope Virginia doesn't screw things up ... I'm definitely going to Atlanta to just sit around the airport if she does ...