Honored Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT

[ Edited ]

Here's the pic34052D07-1500-4159-BCC5-A3C3D96BB51C.jpeg

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ , he didn't ask her to get rid of the cats.....he didn't want them sleeping in the bed with them.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ , he didn't ask her to get rid of the cats.....he didn't want them sleeping in the bed with them.

That seems pretty reasonable to me.

I get that some people, particularly if they live alone with their pet/s, have their pets sleep with them.  That's certainly their choice and there is nothing wrong with that. 

But if you are married and sleep together, it seems like the other person should have a major say in it.

Esteemed Contributor

that photo doesn't even look like Erik and Virginia

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

that photo doesn't even look like Erik and Virginia

I believe that's him with his first wife.  I could be wrong and it could be another girlfriend or something, but I do remember seeing pics (here) of him w/his first wife and she was very beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, misunderstood about who the woman was. Still doesn't look like like Erik.

I can pet and hold a cat for a picture, but shortly after my eyes are watering and my nose is running.

Respected Contributor

I wish Brianna would bail on Baby Huey.  She knows he has issues and she knows she isn't going to change her personality to suit him.  They may stay together but their marriage won't last unless BH grows up fast and stops blaming her for exposing his baby ways.  She should have been matched with an emotional adult.

I laughed when Ryan said he was worn out from Clara's constant talking about emotions.  Well, if he had any they could discuss them and get past that.  He doesn't have an emotion to work from, he's all intellect.  But Clara seems to love him and if they make it, good for them both.  I just can't get over how selfish he is with zero self insight about that -- and lots of intellect to argue his case for denying her what he asks for every night.

I'm tired of Haley acting like she's been so approachable, no, she has had walls up left and right but with a nice smile. They've had some good times together, not enough, they couldn't sustain it.  I have no doubt there will be a long line of very approachable women eager to meet Jake when he's ready to date again.  She was a fool to make fun of his quirky ways that mean nothing when it comes to a what makes a good husband. 

Trusted Contributor

OK, Erik may not have asked her to get rid of the cats, but if you are really allergic to them, he will be miserable with them in the house, unless she is a really good cleaner, and nothing about her indicates that is the case. And you KNOW those cats will be in the bed when he is out of town. It's just a really unfortunate situation that didn't have to happen.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls, that's not Virginia.  This is an old photo...before his nose job.  I guess somebody got it off of his or his gf Instagram page.

Trusted Contributor

Hello there, I am still watching and still perplexed as I don't know whether to believe all the problems are real or are done for some sort of effect for the show. Eric and Virginia seem very attracted to each other, she is constantly touching him. (If you watch Married at First Sight in Australia, one of the mothers of a groom said when she met up with the bride that she did not touch him so she wondered if her son and the woman were even attracted to each other.) The cat thing is a real issue if he has an allergy problem which could be pretty miserable.  I do not think that I would put the pets before my husband but I would try to find a way to keep them and help to alleviate the situation so that he is limited in exposure so they definitely would not be coming to bed. If that wasn't possible, the pets would have to go to a good home.

I really like Clara and maybe Jake should have been matched up with her. He would have appreciated her and I think he would have liked her even better. Haley acted so different on the show that Jamie Otis does, it was like she did a complete turnaround as she was so much more approachable and talkative and smiling away.  She and Jake are not a match at all and I feel bad for him.  I think he is really disappointed and I feel he is right with that bracelet issue as it was her inconsideration that showed. Brfianna and Vincent are sweet together but the child issue is a big one so don't know what will happen.  There is nothing to say about Chris and Paige.