Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Briana and Vincent are the only two who have a chance here regardless of who stays together.

Clara needs to take a walk.  He is a tool for whatever reason.  

Eric and Virginia, they need to just stop drinking or walk.  They are toxic together. I admit I haven't watched the whole show, but it sounds like they were out and she disappeared for 40 minutes?  Were they in a bar?  If this is the case call me crazy but I would worry if my spouse disappeared, and I can guarantee he would be worried about me if I disappeared from a bar for 40 minutes.  She has a lot going on with her mental health issues and her anxiety so unless he wants to sit back and let her spin and do what she wants he is the bad, controlling husband.  But the drinking is toxic and they just need to walk.  Take the experts with them because IMO this is pretty much an unwatchable season.

Also, what is the deal with Paige's voice.   Talking to her friends it is a normal voice; for the other portions it is her little breathless whisper voice.  <eyeroll>

@Wsmom Virginia's drinking is a form of self medication from her anxiety. What other mental health issues did she talk about?

I have know people who self medicate for similar reasons,

I got the impression when the girls were talking there was more invovled.  I am not judging any of that.  I am saying when the two of them drink it becomes toxic and volatile and I think there would be a whole 'nother relationship if you took the alcohol out.

Also, if I were going to get counseling, I don't know that Paige would be the gal I'd go to for a recommendation.

Valued Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT

[ Edited ]

I want to give Paige a big HUG an$ PUNCH that Chris in his ugly ass face !!    He is not worth one more minute of Pastor Cal's time ...  NO MORE from that arrogant idiot !!

Honored Contributor

So I'm not the only one.  Chris incites anger in me that is so intense I have to turn away.

Honored Contributor

Chris needs a mirror!  No, I take that back because we all know that narcissist don't see what other people see when they look at themselves.  I knew it was Paige's looks he didn't like but to come out and say it on national tv!!  How low can a man go.  Then to laugh and say he should have taken Paige with him and Mercedes to buy the car was beyond low.  Pure disrespect.  He was laughing at Paige's stress.  As Dr. Pepper said in a clip somewhere, his objective is to hurt her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Maybe Chris really hated Paige because he knew he wouldn't have access to her money.  Once that was known, she was of no use to him and his only power was to hurt her.  Just a guess.

Esteemed Contributor

Though Chris is the king of all the narcissistic tools I just think Paige was playing along and not that much of a victim.  I mean yes, a victim by being paired with him, but I think she was playing up the staying with him, etc., for the camera.  In other words, maybe had washed her hands of him sooner than it appeared.  At least I hope.  That is to say if in fact they aren't actors as has been suspected all along.

Also of note for for those who are familiar with them, it seems based on social media posts that Jephte and Shawniece have split.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

So I'm not the only one.  Chris incites anger in me that is so intense I have to turn away.

@chickenbutt I keep thinking, how could he have fooled everyone during the interviewing process? Yes, they work on 'paper'. But talking with him for 2 seconds, his insincerity and arrogance shines. One of the first things he said to Paige in private was how he didn't mast**bate for x # of days to save himself for her! Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I hope for Paige's sake, that this sl is heavily scripted because, otherwise, Paige Banks is a pitiful woman who begged for the attention of a dog.  She could have stopped Chris' attack on her emotions weeks ago.  It looks like their "dates" were in hiding, too, like he didn't want to be seen with her.  Dinner was cheap take out food.

Virginia doesn't want to talk about her drinking...wow.  Wonder if she'd be able to stop if she became pregnant?  Brianna's baby talk is getting on my nerves.  And let Vinnie sleep, wow, how immature.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt I keep thinking, how could he have fooled everyone during the interviewing process? Yes, they work on 'paper'. But talking with him for 2 seconds, his insincerity and arrogance shines. One of the first things he said to Paige in private was how he didn't mast**bate for x # of days to save himself for her! Smiley Mad

I mentioned the Master....comment way back.  He said it at the wedding reception while they were eating.  She didn't act shocked at all.  He told her he wanted someone $exually wild....I can't remember the term he used.  Again, she just smiled.  I really have to wonder how indepth the interview process is.  They seem to mismatch too often.  Big things that should be a clue as to who not to put together seems to be over the experts expertise....LOL. 

This was set a up match, I believe.  I can't believe that anyone would be that gullible or stupid, including the experts.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs, I know at one time, he said he wanted a freak in bed.  I have to believe that Paige met that qualification and she hoped it would make up for not looking the way he wanted her to.  Paige knew who Chris was....no surprise.