Esteemed Contributor

With Virginia and Erik, at first I thought all those guys there were her friends; two were hers and two Erik's I think.  But did I hear right?  Was he saying he thought that it was a good amount that she checked in with him while gone, saying it was every hour?  Or hour or two?  Did I hear that right?  What the heck...if he is having her check in every hour, she needs to leave.  Waaaay to controlling at that point IMO.

Clara and Ryan...I would be wondering what is under that shirt that he won't take it off.  Just odd IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@tends2dogs , I agree, there's no way that Paige and Chris should stay together but I understand why the pastors say Chris should stay in his marriage.  They are speaking from a biblical standpoint.  Marriage is a covenant with God and your wife comes before children.  And they didn't say he should abandon the child (if there is one) but that he could be a father but not divorce Paige.  Actually, I doubt that he'd be a good husband to either lady because he's so selfish.  Imagine getting angry with your own pastor for telling you what the Bible says.  Chris only believes biblically what supports what he wants to do.  So many people call themselves Christians but live more by the devil.

Being a born again Christian I understand the Biblical standpoint of the spouse coming before any others, but I find it hard to believe that his pastor would have gone along with this whole marriage set up, (unless he knew it was fake), or that he would brush off the fact that Chris was sleeping around prior to marriage.  I am sure that pastors hear everything....like when Chris told his that he wanted a woman that he was attracted to, a "freak" , and was spiritually grounded. When he picked up his phone and "tuned out" his pastor and friend, it was like a child throwing a tantrum or covering his ears with his hands.  Yes, Chris is a pick and choose Christian using what benefits him.  It hurts to hear the truth and be convicted.

This is taking into consideration that this whole Chris/Paige thing is legitimate which I have my doubts.  The fact that none of them could keep straight faces through the meet and greet scene was a big giveaway. Anything for ratings.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

With Virginia and Erik, at first I thought all those guys there were her friends; two were hers and two Erik's I think.  But did I hear right?  Was he saying he thought that it was a good amount that she checked in with him while gone, saying it was every hour?  Or hour or two?  Did I hear that right?  What the heck...if he is having her check in every hour, she needs to leave.  Waaaay to controlling at that point IMO.

Clara and Ryan...I would be wondering what is under that shirt that he won't take it off.  Just odd IMO.

I wondered about  that, too.......every hour or so?  He is insecure and she is immature.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Regarding Virginia........why did she only invite her men friends to the get together?  That was weird.  If I were Erik, looking at all of those young guys that she said she might spent the night with on their couches, it would not have made me more relaxed.  The hormones are raging at their age.

I wondered about that, too, @Mmsfoxxie.  A couple of them had on wedding bands.  Why didn't they bring along their wives?  Also When Claire and Ryan had their little friend get together, why didn't Haley bring along her husband?  I guess I am old school, but I never ran around with guys after marriage........I never wanted to unless my husband was with me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Chis is a real treat.  He doesn't like what he is hearing, he picks up his phone and tunes people out.  

I think I read that they are paid per airing, so I guess they are making sure Paige is compensated by revolving every single Unfiltered around her.   

I think they need to stop with that storyline.  Baby mama couldn't even keep a straight face nor stop herself from laughing during that set-up encounter.

@Wsmom I read that Chris won't do Unfiltered becasue Jamie is hosting! I don't mind her (lots of MAFS fans do)- but she would defintiely ask questions he wouldn't want to address.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Chis is a real treat.  He doesn't like what he is hearing, he picks up his phone and tunes people out.  

I think I read that they are paid per airing, so I guess they are making sure Paige is compensated by revolving every single Unfiltered around her.   

I think they need to stop with that storyline.  Baby mama couldn't even keep a straight face nor stop herself from laughing during that set-up encounter.

@Wsmom I read that Chris won't do Unfiltered becasue Jamie is hosting! I don't mind her (lots of MAFS fans do)- but she would defintiely ask questions he wouldn't want to address.

@Ibby114 , I am one who is not a fan of Jamie's but that would be a really fun watch!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Chris has posted that in fact Mercedes did miscarry.

It looks like we will finally get an Unfiltered without Paige; it will be the other three girls.

Honored Contributor

I can't help wondering if that left Chris trying to keep with both women.  The vibe I get from him is that what he wants the most is to get as much s e x as he can get and if he can get it in both places he will be all over that.  My best wish for that is that, if it happens, BOTH women start using protection.  I'm sure he has no interest in that so the onus will be on them.

Honored Contributor

No comments about last night's show?  Is everybody disgusted?  I am.  All of the couples are ridiculous.....their even trying to mess up Vincent and Brianna with Vincent being upset again about something stupid.  (Whose fault is it that you can't dance, dude)?  Haley and Jacob were doomed from the beginning because I believe Haley is frigid.  She has to be because Jacob banging.  Virginia can't even play an outdoor game without drinking at the same time.  Clara is sexually frustrated with sleeping with perfect Ryan.  I'm not even going to bring up what happened with Chris the dog and Paige the whimp.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

No comments about last night's show?  Is everybody disgusted?  I am.  All of the couples are ridiculous.....their even trying to mess up Vincent and Brianna with Vincent being upset again about something stupid.  (Whose fault is it that you can't dance, dude)?  Haley and Jacob were doomed from the beginning because I believe Haley is frigid.  She has to be because Jacob banging.  Virginia can't even play an outdoor game without drinking at the same time.  Clara is sexually frustrated with sleeping with perfect Ryan.  I'm not even going to bring up what happened with Chris the dog and Paige the whimp.

@Mmsfoxxie  I am so frustrated with Paige.  Last night the producers told her to go back and talk to Chris. But, it didn't take much convincing. She seems very immature or insecure or both. It's really sad to me, as she is a very accomplished young woman.

I don't believe it's all scripted, as I know people that knew a few of the couples from the past. However, as with reality shows, there are probably some planned producer driven activities that could possibly bring on some good television.  

Vinny is starting to worry me! He is way too sensitive. I wonder if he is just that insecure.  I agree with some that it seems so unbelievable. But, I'm sure we have known people like this.  It's just that they are not on television.Smiley LOL  Brianna seems like such a nice person, and I can tell she is confused at his behavior.

Erik and Virginia seem like an unlikely couple. He is very controlling and she is a free spirit. 

Clara is frustrated and Ryan seems afraid to be intimate. He won't even walk around without a shirt!

I didn't think Haley was frigid, but dealing with awkward Jacob might make her frigid.Smiley LOL

This is a strange season, but weirdly enjoyable, nonetheless.