Esteemed Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT STARTS AGAIN

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@tends2dogs, I said the same thing about John and the cat. Did he not say that he had a cat?  Did she not say she was highly allergic?  Why would you pair people together like that.

Remember when Sonja was paired with that guy who had dogs and she was terrified of them? 

I've been wondering for awhile what kind of "experts" these are and I'm not thinking they are very good ones.  No way would I give up my dog for any guy.   

@Lipstickdiva  Obviously the "experts" aren't pet people.  That would be one of the BIG questions I would ask whether I was an expert or one of the people getting married.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@OfCourse, I think that story has to do with a different country's version of the show, not the one we are watching here in the US.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@OfCourse, I think that story has to do with a different country's version of the show, not the one we are watching here in the US.

@Lipstickdiva @OfCourse There was some hint to abuse with Jessica and Ryan- I think it was mostly verbal at first but then it esclated after the 'experiment'. She even had a restraining order on him!  Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It all changed last night for Shaunice and Jephtye!!!  I don't think Jon and Molly will make it..

Who else thinks Ryan is in it for (show)....Like right off the bat he bragged he bought the biggest ring....?

Respected Contributor

If these are the people that the experts picked imagine what the others were like. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@Lipstickdiva @OfCourse There was some hint to abuse with Jessica and Ryan- I think it was mostly verbal at first but then it esclated after the 'experiment'. She even had a restraining order on him!  Woman Frustrated

@Ibby114, I remember that.  The story OfCourse was talking about involved alleged cheating among the couples.  I looked the story up and it's not these couples or any couples in the US version of the show.  I didn't realize this show also ran in other countries.  

Valued Contributor

@highmaintenancejanwrote:

It all changed last night for Shaunice and Jephtye!!!  I don't think Jon and Molly will make it..

Who else thinks Ryan is in it for (show)....Like right off the bat he bragged he bought the biggest ring....?

Did anyone see last night?

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan  I recorded what I believe was all of the episodes except the first one last night.  I binge watched them today.  It started with the honeymoon episode.  Am I only missing the first one?  

I'm not sure any of the couples will last, although it seems like most of them are trying.  I hope John is able to get his cat back from his friend after the eight weeks is up.  I can't believe they paired those two when she has cat allergies and he had a cat.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

I think Shaunice and Jephyte made great strides!!  I don't think Jon and Molly will get there!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@highmaintenancejan Jephtye seems to be more comfortable with the marriage and is opening up.  I think the rose and apology card were very sweet. It shows his good intentions, what a big heart he has, etc. Heart

Ryan has an ego that needs to be pacificied- most men do !! Woman LOL Just becasue Jacuelyn is still mourning her boyfriends passing he thinks she's not ready to move on? If she didn't still tear up he  should be more concerned about her emotional state!

The coming attractions show a better connection for Molly and John. So maybe they won't turn out like last seasons Danielle and Cody!! Woman Happy