Honored Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT STARTS AGAIN

@Ibby114, I thought when the show began they put up on the screen it was one week later and plus the experts mentioned it.  We all know it's 1 week later so I'm not sure why they would tell us that instead of how long after the decisions this was? 

I have only seen about the first 20 minutes and I'm not sure I'm going to bother with the rest.  I was reading the MAFS FB page and many, many people are reporting that Jackie left Ryan and has moved to Arizona.  They are saying it was on Twitter and has been reported on Reddit.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Ibby114, I thought when the show began they put up on the screen it was one week later and plus the experts mentioned it.  We all know it's 1 week later so I'm not sure why they would tell us that instead of how long after the decisions this was? 

I have only seen about the first 20 minutes and I'm not sure I'm going to bother with the rest.  I was reading the MAFS FB page and many, many people are reporting that Jackie left Ryan and has moved to Arizona.  They are saying it was on Twitter and has been reported on Reddit.

@Lipstickdiva  @Ibby114  I agree.  I think it was definitely a week later in real time.  There was no reason to put it on the screen otherwise.  I hope it's true that Jackie has left Ryan.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  @Ibby114  I agree.  I think it was definitely a week later in real time.  There was no reason to put it on the screen otherwise.  I hope it's true that Jackie has left Ryan.

@Lipstickdiva@NickNackI saw the facebook comments  too- I googled it and read that Jacquelyn was in NJ.  Reading further- whoever started the story (which I'm sure has been recycled all over at this point!)  got the previous Jackie and Ryan mixed up with this season's couple! The old telephone game gets even more interesting with the internet!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva@NickNackI saw the facebook comments  too- I googled it and read that Jacquelyn was in NJ.  Reading further- whoever started the story (which I'm sure has been recycled all over at this point!)  got the previous Jackie and Ryan mixed up with this season's couple! The old telephone game gets even more interesting with the internet!! Woman LOL

@Ibby114, there are tweets from Jaclyn Schwartzberg, that she's in Arizona.  I just saw them.  Whether she moved there or was on vacation, I don't know.  The picture on the Tweets are of her.  

I was reading Tamara Tattles, which I rarely do, about the show last night and she too was perplexed why they would do the show 1 week later.  She said that they got busted claiming reunion shows in the past were 6 months later and they really weren't.  I don't know about all that.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114, at this point, we really don't know.  I just went with what they said last night about it being a week.  Very confusing, but it doesn't make sense to do the reunion show to see where they are in only a week after the decision.

I really hope Jaclyn got up enough nerve and realized what type of life she would have had with Ryan and really did leave him.  

Off topic, have you watched the show callled "Love at First Flight" which ended last night?  It's about 4 couples who are matched and they fly them all over the country to do things together.  Then at the end of 4 weeks, they decide if they will marry or just stay friends, or break up.  Out of the 4 couples, one married on the show, 2 stayed together to keep dating and another was a big blowup by the guy who did nothing but make an ****** out of himself.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Ibby114, at this point, we really don't know.  I just went with what they said last night about it being a week.  Very confusing, but it doesn't make sense to do the reunion show to see where they are in only a week after the decision.

I really hope Jaclyn got up enough nerve and realized what type of life she would have had with Ryan and really did leave him.  

Off topic, have you watched the show callled "Love at First Flight" which ended last night?  It's about 4 couples who are matched and they fly them all over the country to do things together.  Then at the end of 4 weeks, they decide if they will marry or just stay friends, or break up.  Out of the 4 couples, one married on the show, 2 stayed together to keep dating and another was a big blowup by the guy who did nothing but make an ****** out of himself.

@HisElk1I always saw this show promoted when I watched MAFS- and I thought to myself  'I can't get into ANOTHER one of these shows!! '.Woman LOL So I never watched. A couple really got married after 4 weeks of dating? I guess that's more reasonable than the premise of MAFS!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I was disappointed with the reunion show. What could really change a week after they made their decisions? The only thing I'm thinking is Jon & Molly probably wanted to get it over with so they could move on and Shawniece & Jepthe wanted to let everyone know they were expecting a baby. That seemed to be the only news from the reunion.

They said the next season is Houston. They're already recruiting people from Philadelphia for the season after that. I guess the show must have viewers if 2 more seasons are in the works.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I ended up deleting the reunion without watching it.  I just don't care.  LOL

I think this show took a major turn for the worst when it moved to Lifetime.  It seems far more scripted and dramatic now then when it was on the original network.

Honored Contributor

I agree that a reunion show one week later was dumb.  It should have been at least a month!

I hope Shawniece and Jephyte work out.  Am happy for them about the baby.

Jackie and Ryan --- she had enough warning signs --- so......

Jon and Molly --- she really thought she was something and that she did nothing wrong. I would like for her to see how it would feel to be told --- you make my skin crawl and I have less and less attraction for you as time goes on, et.  

I hope Jon finds a really nice woman, who treats him well and kind.  I thought he was really attractive, cute and seemed like he had a good sense of humor and personality.

I would like to see a reunion show in the future which had all the couples from the beginning.  Show who actually stayed together and just what has happened in their lives since being on the show.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

All of these 'reality' shows repeat themselves so often, I find it tedious to follow them.  After every commercial, the show comes back on and (for what) repeats what we just watched or already know.

I guess that's a way to extend the show....you know 'fillers'.