Respected Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT STARTS AGAIN

Shawniece is pregnant! She said she went to the emergency room because she was feeling bad and was shocked when they told her she was pregnant.

image.png

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I only watched the last hour.  I couldn't bring myself to watch the first hour of nothingness.  LOL

Jon and Molly obviously wasn't a shocker.  I think Molly has a borderline personality disorder. She is almost like a pathological liar or the editing is really bad because she doesn't want to take responsibility for anything.  It appears during the reunion next week she gets called out by Shawniece and gets angry.

Ryan and Jackie I'm not really shocked about but I was hoping she would have more brains than that.  She gets what she gets with Ryan.  I have said from the get go I don't think she should have been chosen for this show because I don't think she's over the death of her last boyfriend.  I think she is trying to get that back and wants a relationship so badly, she's willing to compromise to try and get it. 

Jephte and Shawniece I expected to stay together but IMO it's not a good idea that she's already pregnant.  They don't even really know each other and now to bring a child into that isn't going to help matters.  I think they both had issues that needed to be worked on before they did this.   

Respected Contributor

I agree that 2 hours was too long for that show. I dvr'd it and fast forwarded through most of the rehashing of what happened in the past. 

Jon & Molly - we all figured they wouldn't stay together. Hopefully they'll part as friends, but I think Jon is taking the breakup harder than Molly. I couldn't believe it when she said she might consider staying together if Jon did. Why would she even consider that? She's not attracted to him. Of course that could change (wasn't Jamie not attracted to Doug for a long time?) but I think Molly has some deeper issues she needs to deal with.

Ryan & Jaclyn - not sure about these two. Maybe it's more like a challenge for both of them to stay together. They both want different things but if they really want to stay married they can work it out. I just don't see much compromise from either one.

Shawniece & Jephte - I thought this couple had the best chance for their marriage to work. They both seem to have come a long way in 8 weeks. And now with Shawniece pregnant, well that changes things once again. I hope they stay together because I think they're a cute couple. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

@miata1  I think Jephte and Shawniece will make wonderful parents and though it is soon, my belief is that it will bring them closer together as a couple. Ryan is still a jerk IMO and I also was disappointed that Jackie decided to stay with him. Poor Jon. I heard him say last night that he was told that Molly wanted someone playful, so perhaps he overdid it a bit trying to impress. I don't know who would want Miss High and Mighty. She is so full of herself.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Molly clearly has issues- probably from her Dad's sudden passing. She's what I would define as 'emotionally unavaiable'.  Jon was a trouper for putting up with her as long as he did! Granted, he wasn't perfect but he was at a boiling point the times he got nasty. 

S&J are a 'real' couple- figuring out how to balance their differences and make it work. 

And Jacquelyn and Ryan- I'm looking forward to the reunion show next week to see how it's worked out.  He's so immature- never having had a long term relationship. She - on the other  hand- had one where they seemed to have been together 24/7! They're a mismatch from this perspective alone- unless they can meet in the middle. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Molly clearly has issues- probably from her Dad's sudden passing. She's what I would define as 'emotionally unavaiable'.  Jon was a trouper for putting up with her as long as he did! Granted, he wasn't perfect but he was at a boiling point the times he got nasty. 

S&J are a 'real' couple- figuring out how to balance their differences and make it work. 

And Jacquelyn and Ryan- I'm looking forward to the reunion show next week to see how it's worked out.  He's so immature- never having had a long term relationship. She - on the other  hand- had one where they seemed to have been together 24/7! They're a mismatch from this perspective alone- unless they can meet in the middle. 

@Ibby114 Do you or does anyone else know how far out this reunions is?  Was it taped one week after the decision episode or has it been a little while.  I hope it has been a few months.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

For some reason, I don't care for the Pastor on this show. If one person wants out of a marriage and the other doesn't, it is not going to work no matter how long you stay together. Molly was a problem child from the get go and nothing was going to change. Does she think she is going to find a perfect man?? After men watch her actions on this show they will be running as fast as they can away from her. I was glad Jon got a job. I think he will find someone who loves him but he will be extremely cautious.

I knew Jaclyn and Ryan would stay together. She really cares for him and in his way he cares for her. They will have some rough times but hopefully everything will work out

Jep and Shawniece were no surprise. He said he always wanted children. I think this is so great for both of them. I am sure Jep is walking on cloud nine. I wish them the best. They seem like they are the best of the three couples.

The reunion should be interesting. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

For some reason, I don't care for the Pastor on this show. If one person wants out of a marriage and the other doesn't, it is not going to work no matter how long you stay together. Molly was a problem child from the get go and nothing was going to change. Does she think she is going to find a perfect man?? After men watch her actions on this show they will be running as fast as they can away from her. I was glad Jon got a job. I think he will find someone who loves him but he will be extremely cautious.

I knew Jaclyn and Ryan would stay together. She really cares for him and in his way he cares for her. They will have some rough times but hopefully everything will work out

Jep and Shawniece were no surprise. He said he always wanted children. I think this is so great for both of them. I am sure Jep is walking on cloud nine. I wish them the best. They seem like they are the best of the three couples.

@elatedWhen did they say that Jon got a job?  I totally missed hearing that.  I am glad for him.  He will be a good catch for some lucky, cat loving girl. Smiley Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Jon announced job on the Unfiltered show, think it is right after the main show. Next week there is another show which is probably unseen clips & think that is when Shawneice will tell about her pregancy.  Usually they will have a reunion show in a few months to find out if they still stayed together.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elatedWhen did they say that Jon got a job?  I totally missed hearing that.  I am glad for him.  He will be a good catch for some lucky, cat loving girl. Smiley Wink

On the unfiltered epsidoe before the final decision. Jon was very happy about it.