Respected Contributor

Re: 💐MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT S4 Premiere 7/26/16*SPOILERS POSSIBLE*

@Annabellethecat66  That sounds great. Would love to know if Sam got back together with the guy she was married to (I can't remember his name now!). 

Honored Contributor

Re: 💐MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT SEASON 4 *SPOILERS POSSIBLE*

@itsmagic I finally found this: http://starcasm.net/archives/354523

Are you kidding me?  You guys need to click on here and see this....the three guys seem to be having a bromance...they often attend events together this says (pictures and all).  Ha! 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks for posting the link. I did sort of hope that Sam and Neil made it last season but it does sound like they are still friends. I'm watching the new season 4 episode right now and they are finally getting married. Yay!

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering....I remember some couples never had s$x so why can't they get an anulment?

This one woman keeps saying she doesn't know if he finds her attractive.....she sounds very insecure....hummmm????

Respected Contributor

Yes - Nick and Sonja seem the least comfortable with each other. 

Honored Contributor

Funny, I was just telling someone last week that my late husband would say, "I don't remember asking you to marry me?"  I'd say, "You never did.  You never had a chance from the minute I saw you I knew I'd marry you".  

We'd have gotten married way earlier but we had to wait for the church because it was during the Vietnam War and they were burying so many people there.  It ended up being a little less than 3 months from the first time I saw him.  I guess that's quick...right?  I just turned 19 years old.

Honored Contributor

So the guy who's living in the bus is marrying the woman who's a realtor?  That's funny....I see her as saying, "OK, well, I know some really nice houses."

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I have a hard time getting through the first couple of shows when the experts are interviewing and matching couples. I like when they finally get to the wedding and beyond. 

@Annabellethecat66. Are you watching this season?

@itsmagic I have trouble staying interested 

until they actually are married and start to get to

know each other. I haven't seen the wedding show from 

yesterday yet.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I wasn't going to watch this again this season but it popped up on my dvr.

The wedding in the pouring rain was just ridiculous. Who does that? It seems the sun came out rather quickly, so why didn't they just wait 30 minutes or move the event inside somewhere? It's different if it started to rain during the ceremony, but it was already coming down when the bride walked outside. And all the guests are under towels? 

I don't know who's who yet but all 3 couples seem compatible. The couple who married in the rain seem the happiest. The blonde woman seems a little cold and the one who wants to know if she's pretty or not, very insecure. 

We'll see. There hasn't been a lot of luck with the couples on this show so far, so these marriages don't stand much of a chance. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 I was suprised that the rain wedding was not moved inside, how ridiculous for the bride to be drenched in her gown and her hair all wet?! Maybe it was to show the odds this couple is against, as the thing with the pearls being bad luck at a weddding, then the rain. Of course, remember that she has not yet seen the bus he lives in! 

Sonia, does seem to be a very child like insecure woman. She is 33, educated and beautiful, but yet very needy. He is extremely shy and a bit socially awkward. She is going to have to learn, that is her husbands way and does not reflect on her. His mother looks like she could be a force to deal with, so I hope she stays out of their marriage.

Next week looks like a lot of drama, they go back and forth with the couples getting along/not getting along.

Wanted to add, I like your tag line, I have also been here since Shop Talk days!