Honored Contributor

MARIA BARTIROMO SHAKING IT UP RIGHT NOW ON FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL

She's always my favorite broadcaster, clothes-wise, and just the refined way she puts herself together for on-air.

Today, she's abandoned her more typical structured jacket look.  She's in a pretty, medium scaled print, v-necked.  And her hair is in a loose up-do.

She still looks the total professional, but I love the "softness" on her.  Maybe she's responding to being in France, ha.  Kudos Maria, for your on-air style, whether "crisp" or "soft".

Honored Contributor

Re: MARIA BARTIROMO SHAKING IT UP RIGHT NOW ON FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL

She has sophisticated style

Honored Contributor

Her warm weather look perhaps.
Valued Contributor

Beauty, classy lady

Respected Contributor

She is a smart pro.

What does what she is wearing and her hairstyle today have to do with that? Is there anybody else on CNBC who has a great suit on and haircut?  

Honored Contributor

Agreed, @Bhvbum, her professionalism and discerning business acumen make her stand out.  I also like that sort of down-to-earth, direct quality she has.  Unlike some others in the news field, she doesn't come across as being full of herself-- she's 'all business' about business, ha.

As far as her personal style, I often notice that about people on air, (she's on the Fox Business Channel, by the way, not CNBC), or anywhere.  It's a fun spectator sport.  Maria Bartiromo stands out in that regard too.  She's not cookie- cutter.  I always get a sense of her individuality in the way she dresses and presents herself.    

Valued Contributor

I think she's the prettiest, best dressed lady on Fox -- and she does it without sleeveless dresses and plunging necklines!  She always looks professional, respectable and feminine.  She wears great jewelry too!!

Honored Contributor

I drool over her jewelry, @Beauty Maven!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I think she's the prettiest, best dressed lady on Fox -- and she does it without sleeveless dresses and plunging necklines!  She always looks professional, respectable and feminine.  She wears great jewelry too!!

I agree.  I also find Catherine Herridge's style of dress to my liking.

Esteemed Contributor

She has been around a long time, quite a professional.  I have always enjoyed her broadcasts.  Very smart lady!  Wish I had half of her business knowledge!