Respected Contributor

Re: MARIA BARTIROMO'S FALL LOOK

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Since I missed the show and can't find it even on youtube, does anyone have a picture?

@Judaline  it repeats on FBN at 6 p m Eastern - 3 Pacific

Trusted Contributor

Maria Bartiromo is the epitome of "cool"
Esteemed Contributor

I watch Maria almost every Sunday and find her so professional and no nonsense plus stunning  !  I always felt she had that young Shopia Loren look.   Her eyes are lovely.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

..... and keep an eye on her jewelry.  Gorgeous (real or not) and goes beautifully with her outfits, really classy.

And yes, I agree with everyone~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Oh, @Judaline, I'm sorry, this particular thread I started on October 1,  so it probably would be hard to find that specific show.  But if you tune in any early morning on the Fox Business Channel, you'll catch her show and more interesting outfits!

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore

You're right...Sophia Loren!
Honored Contributor

@Oznell Well, that explains it. Youtube kept showing me her with a black top on and you said gray and I knew that wasn't it, but it said today so I was befuddled! Her hair is obviously back to the length I am used to seeing. She is a striking woman. The first time I saw her I thought of Sophia Loren, but she doesn't look like her there's just something. She is pretty as Sophia has her own look. I'm going to have to start paying more attention to dates I guess!

Honored Contributor

I too always thought she had that Sophia Loren look. I find her very interesting and informative.

Honored Contributor

Sure I like Maria and watch her all the time. But would I think she has impeccable style, lovely haircut, looks like Sophia Loren? Um, no. She just looks like a regular business woman. She dresses ok. I guess my taste certainly is much different than the norm here.

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

I really like her and how she presents herself. She has the uncanny knack of asking the questions I want answers to.