Honored Contributor

I never tire of seeing how Maria Bartiromo of the Fox Business channel presents herself.  Always subtle, always impeccable.  Watching her this morning, she has a soft sage-y gray green jacket, with slight fringe, a gold quatrefoil pendant, and it looks like understated but yummy pearl cluster earrings. Her jewelry is always enviable!  Glasses are flattering as well. 

It also looks like she's gotten a little bit of a haircut-- very becoming!  My one, tiny disagreement with her hairdresser is the degree of red in her hair-- I see her more with a rich brunette tone.  But maybe the red is exaggerated by the camera...

A top broadcaster and professional, with a style that never disappoints, and really comes into its own with the textures and richness of fall.   

Respected Contributor

Re: MARIA BARTIROMO'S FALL LOOK

@Oznell  Totally agree with you, she has it all going on for her. 

Honored Contributor

I agree, she truly exemplifies class.

Esteemed Contributor

I have learned so much from her. Her style of reporting, explaining is just how I like it. She definitely has the knack.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed her back in the day when i watched.  the thing is, though, that her hair always looked like it needed a good brushing.   i just googled her and it looks like she has found a brush!  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

I always enjoyed her back in the day when i watched.  the thing is, though, that her hair always looked like it needed a good brushing.   i just googled her and it looks like she has found a brush!  

--------------

Hmmm....I also enjoy her reporting.  But I have often thought her hair looked like it needed a good shampoo!!  

Respected Contributor

I just saw her this morning and really like her haircut. I hope to see it some magazines and how to achieve it. Love it!!

Respected Contributor

@Oznell .........and.........she is not just another pretty face! she asks some of the best questions in journalism these days.

Honored Contributor

That's one thing I love about her too, @ms traditional.   She has a very straightforward style, getting to the heart of the matter.  You're right, she does fantastic interviews!  

Honored Contributor

Since I missed the show and can't find it even on youtube, does anyone have a picture?