Honored Contributor

Re: MANSON: THE WOMEN PREMIERES AUGUST 10TH AT 7/6C

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Oxygen

@Mary Bailey  ThankYou. It starts at 7pm in three hours here

Valued Contributor

Re: MANSON: THE WOMEN PREMIERES AUGUST 10TH AT 7/6C ON OXYGEN

I don’t have a problem with anyone wanting to see it, but speaking only for myself Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme doesn’t get any of my time. I have a feeling that all those women still have issues. 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  I was going to DVR but started watching. After 10 minutes I turned the channel...some of these ladies still have issues...then I made the mistake of tuning in on The Charles Manson funeral...what was I thinking!

Honored Contributor

Not watching. I read an interview with a former police officer who saw pics of the scene. He said what they did to Sharon Tate was unimaginable and still haunts him to this day. 

I heard the new movie by Tarantino Once about a Time in Hollywood is about this. Won't see that either. 

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Laine wrote:

I don’t have a problem with anyone wanting to see it, but speaking only for myself Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme doesn’t get any of my time. I have a feeling that all those women still have issues. 

@Ruby Laine   I just watched and was shocked at Squeaky's attitude...after all this time she seems to believe that they were justified with what they did! ..... Unbelievable!

Sandra Good "Blue" is crazy too.  Even though those two didn't paricipate in the murders, (though Squeaky tried to kill President Ford) they both backed up Manson and the other women. ...Deplorable!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I was going to DVR but started watching. After 10 minutes I turned the channel...some of these ladies still have issues...then I made the mistake of tuning in on The Charles Manson funeral...what was I thinking!

@GAQShopr53   None of the women aged well AT  ALL.  I didn't know about the funeral, who went, lol.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Ruby Laine wrote:

@Ruby Laine   I just watched and was shocked at Squeaky's attitude...after all this time she seems to believe that they were justified with what they did! ..... Unbelievable!

Sandra Good "Blue" is crazy too.  Even though those two didn't paricipate in the murders, (though Squeaky tried to kill President Ford) they both backed up Manson and the other women. ...Deplorable!

@haddon9   I thought Sandra Good was a nutcase, even worse than Squeaky, but not by much.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53   None of the women aged well AT  ALL.  I didn't know about the funeral, who went, lol.

@mousiegirl  It was one of the strangest funerals I have ever witnessed. His grandson held the ceremony for some of his devoted followers. It was beyond Reality TV. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it was a little funny.

They actually had a reverend conduct the ceremony, one of the followers wanted to choke the reverend, some of the devotees placed things of treasure in the coffin, and oh yea there was kissing the corpsWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@mousiegirl  It was one of the strangest funerals I have ever witnessed. His grandson held the ceremony for some of his devoted followers. It was beyond Reality TV. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it was a little funny.

They actually had a reverend conduct the ceremony, one of the followers wanted to choke the reverend, some of the devotees placed things of treasure in the coffin, and oh yea there was kissing the corpsWoman LOL

@GAQShopr53   Gross.  I don't get that channel, so was spared.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53   Gross.  I don't get that channel, so was spared.

@mousiegirl check out youtube...there is a promo clip..just search Manson funeral..the title is putting the boogie man to sleep.