Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. I like some of the characters, unlike those on Million Little Things.

I like how they persevere; they just get on with whatever happens. 

Honored Contributor

It was finally revealed that the 828 passengers were actually killed in a crash and then brought back to life. So I guess now the rest of the story will drag on about how they did that and why it ever happened to begin with.

Honored Contributor

Oh and I must mention something very important which was also revealed in that last episode...Michaela's engagement ring is white sapphire, not a diamond. Thought that was essential to know icon_rolleyes.gif.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Oh and I must mention something very important which was also revealed in that last episode...Michaela's engagement ring is white sapphire, not a diamond. Thought that was essential to know icon_rolleyes.gif.

Too funny, @SilleeMee .  I watched this week's episode last night.  I will finish watching the season.  It is better than some of the shows I have always watched.  At least there is no current event agenda being addressed.  Woman Wink

OT did you get your order from ADC?  I remember you mentioned you ordered the .1% gel.  I should put together another order, but couldn't remember how long the last order took to come.  I tried the .1% for two nights in a row and got quite a good peel, but no redness.  I will try it again and then slowly work it into my routine.  TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Can you believe there are 13 episodes total in this season? I think there are 3 left. If they renew it for another season, I think I'm out. I'll watch this season to the end just to find out how the 828'ers came back to life...and Ben's glowing hand....?? 

My ADC order should be here any day now. Seems like it's taking forever! 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

It just occurred to me why my ADC order is taking so long. India has been ravaged by the pandemic recently so in case you were thinking about ordering from them, plan on a very long wait.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tends2dogs 

It just occurred to me why my ADC order is taking so long. India has been ravaged by the pandemic recently so in case you were thinking about ordering from them, plan on a very long wait.

@SilleeMee  I didn't think of that.  I keep getting emails from them on a daily basis pushing all kinds of products.  Their tracking isn't the best in good times.  I may wait to order......

This week is two episodes of Manifest.........oh boy  Woman WinkWoman FrustratedWoman Embarassed

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. I prefer fantasy and sci-fI over other types of shows so it has kept my interest. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching, too. Just saw the back to back episodes that I recorded earlier this week.  Really enjoyed them.  So now we have a new storyline - apparently all of the passengers sink or swim together. 

I admit it - I like sci fi and I guess it doesn't take much to hold my attention once I get involved with the characters.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Getting very interesting...The Ark, a volcano, sapphire dust and a "lifeboat". Hmmm.