Esteemed Contributor

Has it been on in awhie?  For some reson it wasn't recording and I see it is on tonight.  I'm trying to see what I missed On Demand.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Has it been on in awhie?  For some reson it wasn't recording and I see it is on tonight.  I'm trying to see what I missed On Demand.

@Wsmom 

Season 3 started in April. There are only 2 episodes left.

Honored Contributor

Season finale tonight. 2-parts, 2 hours. Anyone still watching?

Respected Contributor

I will watch the two hour finale but I have to say, I am getting a little tired of this show.  It just does not seem to go anywhere. 

Frequent Contributor

I’ve been watching from the beginning.  Thought the season finale was really good.  So sorry one of the main characters won’t be returning ☹️.  Can’t wait for next season. Lots of cliffhangers.

Honored Contributor

There was a lot of stuff going on in that finale. I don't even know where to begin to try and understand much of it. Everything seemed so discombobulated and confusing. 

Has it been renewed for another season?

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There was a lot of stuff going on in that finale. I don't even know where to begin to try and understand much of it. Everything seemed so discombobulated and confusing. 

Agreed...I am going to have to give it a second watch.  I will say, I am completely sick of Ben....everything about him.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

At this point, it's neither cancelled or renewed.  I'm a sucker for this kind of show and would love to see what happens next - particularly the older Cal. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

I believe TVGuide had it listed as renewed.

Honored Contributor

The entire time I'm watching this show I ask myself..."why in the world am I watching this since I don't understand one tiny bit about it!

My daughter has been here since April.  She left to go back to Colorado on Thursday.  I tried to get her to watch it.  She'll sometimes watch a show and explain what's going on!  

But she wouldn't waste her time watching it.  I know how stupid I am and it is for me to keep watching something that totally goes over my head.

I wonder if there is a "self-help" group for people like me who watches a show they don't understand?