Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I ordered the TSV, too, on AD. From what I can tell there is a total of 6 shipments in the TSV. The way I'll be using it, that should last me for years to come! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Are you using your phone or tablet to place an order with ADC? If so then Zelle is the app ADC uses for bank transactions. Otherwise, on a laptop the transaction will be done using echeck.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee   I left the forum for awhile to read a book.......go figure....LOL  

I am using my laptop computer to place the order.  I think I may cancel this order and place a new one.  Have you ever ordered anything besides RA and your eye stuff?  I added amoxicillin and macrodantin.  I wonder if they will call the doctor I listed as my PCP.  I know they didn't for the RA last time.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee   I left the forum for awhile to read a book.......go figure....LOL  

I am using my laptop computer to place the order.  I think I may cancel this order and place a new one.  Have you ever ordered anything besides RA and your eye stuff?  I added amoxicillin and macrodantin.  I wonder if they will call the doctor I listed as my PCP.  I know they didn't for the RA last time.  

@tends2dogs 

I've only ordered the RA and the eyelash serum. Both did not require prescriptions. You shouldn't need to list a doctor for those. Not sure about the antibiotics however.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee   I had an email from ADC at 7 am this morning.  They supplied a link for payment by e check.  So glad.

Now, I wait!  Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your support!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Wonderful! You''re welcome and I'm glad I could help.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Ten posts that have nothing to do with Manifest.

Moreover, are concerning a matter that is of no interest to most, if not all, who open the tread expecting a comment regarding a TV show.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a comment about Manifest?

Honored Contributor

Isn't the finale the next episode?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure, @SilleeMee .  There is an awful lot to resolve unless they do a really quick wrap up LOL.  It could also mean a lot to tune in next season for!