Esteemed Contributor

I just finished the last two episodes last night.  Yes, it is getting very interesting.  I think my DVR may have messed up though.  In the middle of the second episode, it started playing the first again.  I think I got the basic gist of it though.  I think that the girl (don't remember the name) may take off with that baby.  She has turned strange since Pete died.  There is going to be something "not good" about the Major's daughter.  Zeke being able to read Mick's emotions may end up being a problem.......  

The ark storyline will be interesting.  My DH and I are doing a study of Genesis right now.  I am anxious to see how it plays out (the show, not the Bible Woman Wink).

@SilleeMee 

Your post sounded like the beginning of a joke LOL 

@SilleeMee wrote:

Getting very interesting...The Ark, a volcano, sapphire dust and a "lifeboat". Hmmm.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I wonder what the significance of sapphires is to the story? Remember upthread I mentioned that Mick said that her engagement ring was a sapphire. That wasn't just something Mick said...I think it must mean something which ties it to the story.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I was reading about Manifest and saw you comment about ADC, I ordered in December and it didn't come until Feb then my last order took about 5 weeks which I placed in Feb, that was before the recent increase of cases. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's right.......sapphire wedding ring.  HMMMMM I have to think about this LOL.  OR wait and find out.....

I wonder if the show has been renewed.  The story of opening up a restaurant and all......was that just a time filler???  And the fact that the baby always stops crying when that girl picks her up........

Honored Contributor

Some sapphires are magnetic and they are the ones found when magma from a volcano pushes those kinds of sapphires up from deep within the earth's crust. Interesting that the tail fin was found near that piece of wood thought to be from The Ark and that both were covered in sapphire dust. That would mean both pieces were buried deep in the earth's crust at one time then volcanic magma brought them up to the surface where they were found.

I think Flight 828 went through some kind of portal where it led them back in time when The Ark was afloat, crashed someplace, killed all the passengers and then were resurrected by divine powers who wanted us to find that piece of The Ark.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee   I hate to sound stupid, but I am placing my ADC order and I am in the process of payment.  It took me to another site.  Do I want to pay through Zelle?  I know last time I paid through my checking account, but I can't remember the process.  It is saying to click on "business".  I guess my other options are Bitcoin and some Iwallet thing.

Is Zelle what I want?  

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee   I hate to sound stupid, but I am placing my ADC order and I am in the process of payment.  It took me to another site.  Do I want to pay through Zelle?  I know last time I paid through my checking account, but I can't remember the process.  It is saying to click on "business".  I guess my other options are Bitcoin and some Iwallet thing.

Is Zelle what I want?  

@tends2dogs 

Do you see ECHECK as a method of payment on your checkout screen? That's where you enter your bank account numbers.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not see that option.  When I hit continue in the ordering process it went right to confirmation of order.  It never asked for my billing info.  Do they use previous info?  Anyway, I sent an email to them about it.  I can only imagine how long it will take for them to get back to me.  

I will keep you posted........sorry to keep bothering you.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I'm happy to help you out. I hope you can get your order squared away.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee   It won't let me go in and change anything on the actual order.  It just says "waiting for bank transfer" or something like that.  I will just wait for them to email me back.  It said because of what is going on there it may take 2 or 3 days.  They don't have any of my info, unless they kept it from my last order.  I didn't enter any thing on the Zelle site.  

I think the worst thing is I may have to place another order.  Thanks for your help and I will let you know.  I am glad you are getting your stuff. 

I also ordered the TSV to give it a try for the first time.  I ordered auto delivery, but I doubt that I will need more in 90 days.  It seems like a pretty big supply.