Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  For some reason I was thinking it was a dream or vision sequence.....???

I went to check my DVR and it is automatically programmed from last year.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Mine was, too! @tends2dogs 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

After watching that first episode, I have more questions than answers. So that means the show did a good job of keeping me interested in watching the next one to get some answers. But the episode didn't wow me as much as I wanted it to.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  @haddon9  @Lali1  @chrystaltree  @AuntG They seemed to fit a lot into one hour.  The girl in the

basement.......was she a new character?  

I thought Ben, Mick and her husband looked like they had makeovers.  

The girl that was in the police department looking for her mother.......the mother WAS one of the bad guys, correct?  And the woman doctor killed her I thought.  She dropped the syringe that held the antiserum........right?  I wish I could remember the names of these people LOL.  Anyway, is she still alive and really isn't bad?  Also the guy and the big tech control center in the clinic where the woman doctor works.........is that all new?

And last, who were the people that rose up out of the water at the end?

Please tell me you are as mixed up as me.  I am sure it will all come together in the coming episodes.  

Respected Contributor

Yes they did look like they had makeovers, The girl in the basement is new she played in the show The Americans. Good show if you haven't seen it and can find it. The girl looking for her mother her mother was a very bad person. She's dead as far as I know, Yes the doctors office back room thing was all new, I don't know who the bodies at the end are. 

Honored Contributor

Dr. Saanvi is the woman who killed 'The Major' ( a bad person working with other bad people). Saani was working to help Zeke (the weird guy from that cave, now married to Mick) to get better by giving him some kind of experimental med which I think the woman, Saanvi killed, was after. 

The three guys who rose to the lake surface were escaped prisoners who kidnapped little boy Cal in S2 finale.  Zeke went to rescue Cal and the all the men fell into the lake. Zeke came out but was changed somehow and the prisoners were never found. They have come back in S3.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. My sisters watch it too. I actually kept the last episode on my DVR & rewatched that before I watched the new episode. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Dr. Saanvi is the woman who killed 'The Major' ( a bad person working with other bad people). Saani was working to help Zeke (the weird guy from that cave, now married to Mick) to get better by giving him some kind of experimental med which I think the woman, Saanvi killed, was after. 

The three guys who rose to the lake surface were escaped prisoners who kidnapped little boy Cal in S2 finale.  Zeke went to rescue Cal and the all the men fell into the lake. Zeke came out but was changed somehow and the prisoners were never found. They have come back in S3.

Wow, @SilleeMee , your recollections came back in full force! LOL  Yes, the Major was bad.  Apparently her daughter knew nothing of her "job".  Did the cop/exboyfriend know about the major?

Thanks for the recap!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Wow, @SilleeMee , your recollections came back in full force! LOL  Yes, the Major was bad.  Apparently her daughter knew nothing of her "job".  Did the cop/exboyfriend know about the major?

Thanks for the recap!

@tends2dogs 

I can't remember much about the ex-BF/cop, Jared. Mostly remember him trying to go inside the X'ers...that's the group who are anti-828-ers.

Respected Contributor

I would have married Jared, what a cutieHeart