Honored Contributor

MANIFEST Season3 2021 coming back.

April 1st is the premiere of Season 3 with Episode 1 titled "Tail Fin".  Just wanted to mention it b/c I know there are some viewers here, like myself, who want to know when it would be back.

I really enjoyed S1 and S2. I want to know what happened to the one guy who took off in that second plane and disappeared.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MANIFEST Season3 2021 coming back.

Thanks @SilleeMee .  I watched seasons 1 & 2, but it's been so long I've totally forgotten what happened at the end of season 2 - or maybe I missed the last episode.  What guy took off in a second plane? Maybe they'll replay that last episode before the next season starts...

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

While I wasn't overwhelmed by Manifest, I will follow through with the next season.  It has its moments but there is something about the cast and acting which could be better.  Often series work because the casting pulls the story through.  For some reason, I don't feel this in Manifest but that is just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

Thanks @SilleeMee .  I watched seasons 1 & 2, but it's been so long I've totally forgotten what happened at the end of season 2 - or maybe I missed the last episode.  What guy took off in a second plane? Maybe they'll replay that last episode before the next season starts...

@shoesnbags 

I can't remember much at all about the ending of S2. But I do recall a man flying a plane into some whirling clouds then it disappeared. I can't remember who that man was but he was determined to find out what what happened to the first plane by taking second plane into conditions similar to the first one.

I also remember some guys on a fishing boat who were pulling out a tail fin from out of the ocean and it looked like the fin from the flight 828 plane. I think that's where it ended.

Honored Contributor

I love that show!  Thank you for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved that show. I forgot what the last show was about, its been so long ago.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for mentioning it.  I really enjoyed this show but it has been so long since it was on that I actually forgot about it.  I'll be watching.

Respected Contributor

I completely forgot about this show!  Thanks for posting!