Super Contributor

The boss of Manifest wants to give fans closure.  He says it might take a week, a month or a year.  He's looking for a home for the show.  

Honored Contributor

Well...there will never be closure for me because I’ve never understood anything about this show.

Bless him....but it needs to be simple or (like everything about this show) I’ll still be shaking my head.

Trusted Contributor

Re: MANIFEST BOSS

[ Edited ]

I invested three(?) seasons watching that show go slowly off a cliff.  I hope everyone that wants closure gets it, I'm not watching though.

Esteemed Contributor

I will watch!  The last 4 or 5 episodes were the best of the whole series.  I hope they find a home on a station that I get.  I won't pay for it (except through my cable which is enough already).

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: MANIFEST BOSS

[ Edited ]

Yes I would like to see this through to some kind of 'ending' even if it's not the best one.  I really don't like being left hanging. Maybe the Paramount network will pick it up...?? or SYFY.

Honored Contributor

Netflix passed on them so no one else is going to take that show.  It's over.  I really liked it, I just wish they could give us one more episode that gives us an ending.  I think fans deserve that.  Debris was also canceled.  I'm not going watch any more Sci fi shows on n errors tv.  They don't last more than a season or two and they end abruptly with no closure.

Honored Contributor

I'd settle for a two hour wrap up.