Respected Contributor

I find it hard to believe that they could not find a taller girl for the tall guy or a shorter guy for her.   He looked like he was walking with a little girl.  I know that should not be important but when he talked about being intimate I cringed.  

Respected Contributor

What is MAFS?

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

What is MAFS?

When I googled it, I got "Midwestern Association of Forensic Scientists".  Maybe a forensic scientist in Kansas is dating?

Honored Contributor

Married at First Sight.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

What is MAFS?

@Travone 

TV show Married at First Site

Respected Contributor

Thank you

Regular Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I find it hard to believe that they could not find a taller girl for the tall guy or a shorter guy for her.   He looked like he was walking with a little girl.  I know that should not be important but when he talked about being intimate I cringed.  

And then on top of it, his family doesn't even know he got married---something fishy about that!

I loved all the families and how they supported the couples' decision to marry a stranger.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like just another crazy reality show.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

@chiclet, I thought the same thing, though she sure seemed very interested in kissing him.  And with her love of basketball, things might work out for them.

I really like the couple Deonna and Greg; they are just so cute together and I really hope things work out for them.

As for the redhead girl (I think her name is Elizabeth), and Jamie, I think there could be some problems.  I recall her dad who she is close to mentioning something like "I wish him luck" when they were talking about her being on time.  Jamie's list of wants is a very long one.

I also think Iris (think that's her name) is a beautiful woman.  I forget the groom's name and look forward to seeing them do well. 

I hope this season is better than the last.  I also wonder what happened to Dr. Jessica, the blond.  I saw somewhere that she and John (and Molly) had gotten together.  I was not a fan of her.  The only one that has stayed with the show since its inception is Dr. Pepper.

Honored Contributor

I don't get  it...my daughter is 4'11" and her husband is 6'5".  

What does height have to do with anything?