Respected Contributor

MAFS new season San Diego - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

Anyone planning on watching the beginning of the new season tonight?

I am really hoping it's better than the last and we won't have any "Jasmeana's nor Alyssa's".

Esteemed Contributor

Yes; I will be watching! Alyssa was the WORST! I love this crazy show.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1  Posolutely, absotively. 😊🤣

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Regular Contributor

Will be watching and hope the new group is more interesting than the last.  I'm sure we will have at least one or two odd pairings though to add some drama.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching and I think it's going to be better than I thought.  Of course, it's still early but they all seem like nice people.  I like seeing the weddings and wedding dresses but they are too long.  Half  could probably be edited out.

One woman supposedly has a lot of money. Wonder what her job is.  It'll probably be on YouTube before the night is over.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I thought it was interesting and I'm looking forward to following the stories.  Im still keeping my fingers crossed for a few couples from the Boston group but ready to move on !!  I so enjoy the wedding dresses too @Mmsfoxxie !!  I've often thought that would be a fun job ... except for dragging them around the store ...  they're not light !!

Honored Contributor

Haven't seen it yet - will probably watch it tonight.  I am hoping for a better batch this time around!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: MAFS new season

[ Edited ]

I watched it too last night and agree this season's couples look like nicer people.   Having said that, the lady who earns a lot of money does seem like a force to be reckoned with after seeing and listening to her interview with pastor Cal.  My initial impression was her personality reminded me of Myrla.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella , that's the buzz on fb, too.  Only Myrla was over the top.  I don't remember her name...(Stacia?) but she's an accountant and they're saying she has money.  Can accountants make extreme amounts of money?  He's a Day Trader and I'm assuming that's the stock market.  All of these people seem thirty to be married.  I'm wondering how many episodes in before they start exhibiting signs of being tired of there picks.

But I see no Allysas, Lindseys or Jasminas yet.  But didn't expect to this soon.  So I'm going to withhold my judgment for after the weddings.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@ciao_bella , that's the buzz on fb, too.  Only Myrla was over the top.  I don't remember her name...(Stacia?) but she's an accountant and they're saying she has money.  Can accountants make extreme amounts of money?  He's a Day Trader and I'm assuming that's the stock market.  All of these people seem thirty to be married.  I'm wondering how many episodes in before they start exhibiting signs of being tired of there picks.

But I see no Allysas, Lindseys or Jasminas yet.  But didn't expect to this soon.  So I'm going to withhold my judgment for after the weddings.

I thought the experts said 'she makes a lot more money' when they were talking about pairing them up.  I never thought an account made a ton of money, but she might be an account for high profile people, just a guess?  She seems like a real 'go-getter' so that's not out of the realm of possiblities.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!