Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS new season San Diego - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

There is a saying...."Hurt people, hurt people".  That's Justin.  I can't do that spoiler box but if you saw previews, you'll understand why I said that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@HisElk1 , did you by chance see the pic of Alexis..I believe it was her birthday?

@Wsmom , I didn't see the pic of her and not sure what you're talking about.  Maybe I missed something?

On the subject of Alexis' clothes. It was a pic of Alexis, Lindy and Stacia out for her birthday.  It was like a bikini top and a short short short something wrapped around her bottoms...hard to describe.  I don't know how to post the pic.  Maybe @Mmsfoxxie can?  It is on Mafsfan insta page "So About Last Weekend".   

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom, I saw the picture you're talking about on mafsfan but now I can't find it.  Many assumed that the picture was a clue that she and Justin weren't together.

Decision day went as expected but with some twists and turns.  But after seeing previews for next week, I can't even concentrate fully on last night's show.  Justin is now certifiably crazy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow these spoilers are interesting! They don't surprise me at all. People like Alexis show up with "lists' and say yes and than say no. Lindy sounds like one minute it's all fine, the next he's a "demon"..she did say that didn't she? He seems torn  yet almost afraid to say no, so he says yes. Nate says yes and Stacia prefaces hers with all kinds of negatives about Nate.

Not sure what to think anymore. I suspected when Krysten was kindof mellow about him removing his ring at the conferance that she was checking out. In the original theory of how MAFS works, I almost thought this couple had it going on, as they gradually "blended" as they say for lack of a better word. It went downhill after they had the retreat and more couples ******. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Wsmom, I saw the picture you're talking about on mafsfan but now I can't find it.  Many assumed that the picture was a clue that she and Justin weren't together.

Decision day went as expected but with some twists and turns.  But after seeing previews for next week, I can't even concentrate fully on last night's show.  Justin is now certifiably crazy.

@Mmsfoxxie , It is withing the post "So, About Last Weekend".  When you click on that post there are pics within it.   

Spoiler
I thought it was a possible spoiler about Lindy since her left hand shows no wedding ring.

Justin is.  And Alexis just loves to stir up everybody else.  

And what was with Morgan coming in with her shirt hanging open. 

Honored Contributor

Well, that was interesting!   No major surprises, I suppose.  The one couple with the take-back, after the DD bit, that's more how I thought it would end up anyway.

Kind of hoped Morgan wouldn't even show up for the get-together at the end.

I still wouldn't have stayed with Lindy, but then I don't have a man brain.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Now @chickenbutt, would you leave Lindy and deny her having insurance, lol?  Apparently she can't pay for her own unless she works full time.  Heaven forbid that.

Esteemed Contributor

Miguel is no catch either.  She will have to walk on eggshells for life with him.

Another case of them putting complete opposites together to see if they can meet in the middle and work hard enough to make it work.

Honored Contributor

Well, the last show was expected and not expected.  I didn't think that Alexis and Justin would say yes.  What she did afterwards was ridiculous.  She knew she didn't want to say yes --- so why go through the theatrics?

As for Mitch and Kristen?  I felt bad for her.  Yes, she deserves better.  If he thinks he's going to fine someone better than he --- ha --- good luck with that!  She's a real find and I hope he lives to regret it.  Those comments at the after party they all had were confusing and they were to Kristen as well.  

The previews for the reunion look very enticing!  Did I hear right?  Did Justin say something about Nate coming on to him?  I surely didn't hear right, did I?  And then they were fixing to fight!

And then was Justin saying that Alexis showed up at his house in essence for a booty call?

And were Kristen and Mitch back together?

What about Morgan and Binh?  They looked kind of happy??

And Lindy and Miguel didn't seem too happy!

If Lindy and Miguel did break up, I'm not surprised.  I think she's a real drama queen.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I finally finished watching this yesterday.  I wasn't really surprised much by the outcomes, other than Alexis' shenanigans.  She obviously planned that whole Yes then No scenario to optimize her airtime.  I really can't stand that B.

Mitch and Krysten - Good decision, especially on her part.  She does deserve more, and a devoted husband who is in it with her for all the right reasons.  Pathetic Mitch - an idiot till the end.  He just couldn't leave it on a good note, with the door left open.  Either he is the biggest idiot in the world who just can't keep his foot out of his mouth, or he has to be intentionally hurtful.  He is entirely too selfish to be in a relationship or marriage with someone as selfless as Krysten.

Nate and Stacia - Glad they stayed together, but didn't like the scripted dialog that she had leading up to her yes.  I get it that they tried to add drama to the moment, but it would have served the audience better to just be a straight-up honest YES.  They are still going to have a lot of work ahead of them, but I think they could end up being quite the happy power couple, and one we like to continue to follow like some of our other successful previous couples.

Lindy and Miguel - UGH.  They may have said yes, but I don't see them staying with it long term.  Both of them have big issues and between her being over the top emotional and him being shut-down moody it will be a constant roller coaster.  It won't last.

Justin and Alexis - I guess he is just so needy he would settle for anything.  I was bit taken aback that he was still so open to trying to work on things with her.  Alexis is just a horrible person, selfish, with an overrated opinion of herself.  I'll say it again - don't like her, never have, wish she would go away and fade into obscurity.  The only way I might want to see her is if they matched her up with that Chris creep from two seasons ago.  Now that is a spin-off I could watch - those two deserve each other.

So, the new season starts in January.  Here's hoping that it gets better and more like it used to be when it was less about drama and ratings and more about good matches and helping the couples build a solid marriage.