Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS last season question

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom, all ministers aren't what we used to consider ministers to be.  When we saw Chris Williams parents during the show, his father seemed a little filthy minded, imo.  And mom didn't seem very nice either.

I think that was a Subway franchise that Chris had. The employees quit because he wasn't nice to them.

And now we have Alyssa....

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@beach-mom, all ministers are what we use to consider ministers to be.  When we saw Chris Williams parents during the show, his father seemed a little filthy minded, imo.  And mom didn't seem very nice either.

I think that was a Subway franchise that Chris had. The employees quit because he wasn't nice to them.

And now we have Alyssa....

@Mmsfoxxie - I remember his dad was a little "much"! I don't remember his mom much. I do remember Pastor Dwight. I remember thinking some of the things HE talked about didn't seem appropriate either! 

So it was the Subway he managed that went bankrupt? He bragged all of the time about how much money he had. I think the buying the luxury car for the girlfriend might have been show driven, but who knows? When they brought GF on the show I wondered what happened to the show I had fun watching.

I understand some couples aren't going to work - Monet and Vaughan from Season 1 didn't, but I keep hoping to see love stories! 

I think Alyssa is worse than last season's Chris, simply because of how openly demeaning she is to her match Chris. But at least their story line isn't as bad as Paige and Chris'!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

MAFS news:

Amani and Woody, fan favorites from the New Orleans season and married for two years, are expecting in June!

This was a real love story. I'm so happy for them both! We'll probably see them again on Couples' Cam!   Smiley Happy