Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Wsmom - Was that recent news about Amelia & Bennett? I happened to read an article about them and they are still together according to the report which I saw over the weekend.

@riley1 , back at the beginning of July I started reading they had split.  More and more info has come to light and it has been confirmed.  They have both been seen out with other people, friends have reported they're done.  Bennett has stated she dumped him.  Who knows it could be fake, but it does appear they're over.  I know @beach-mom has info on it, too...she may have  different info than I do.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@Wsmom - Was that recent news about Amelia & Bennett? I happened to read an article about them and they are still together according to the report which I saw over the weekend.

@riley1 , back at the beginning of July I started reading they had split.  More and more info has come to light and it has been confirmed.  They have both been seen out with other people, friends have reported they're done.  Bennett has stated she dumped him.  Who knows it could be fake, but it does appear they're over.  I know @beach-mom has info on it, too...she may have  different info than I do.

@riley1 - I have the same information as @Wsmom . I first wondered about this a month ago when people in NOLA reported seeing Bennett around a lot. I thought, "OK. She's a resident, with NO time, and he's gone back to visit." But he wasn't leaving. 

Then I heard that she wanted the divorce, and sources are saying she was never that "into" him in the first place. She did the show for fun because she likes attention. It's too bad.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Who REALLY knows what their motivation is for being on the show?  As soon as I stop caring about what happens to most of the characters, I don't like their behavior and how they treat others, I'm out. When these shows first came out I'd get very invested, then l Irealized I was probably more invested than they were, Lol!