Esteemed Contributor

The gal with the red hair that Clint was on a date with....I am trying to remember but I thought it was a set up from a friend?  But I am reading and saw a pic from the matchmaking show at the beginning of the season with her in her place with Dr. Pepper.  So clearly producer driven with one of their rejected contestants.  They don't evey try to hide the fact this is fake anymore.

Super Contributor

I just knew I had seen that face, ( the redhead matched with Clint), somewhere before. I wish I could link to that pic someone found on FB as it's her for sure. 

This strikes me as a lazy thing to do by the producers. I think they underestimate the intelligence of their viewing audience. 

That girl was so echolaic and vacant acting too. Not an ounce of inertia in that one. I wonder if Clint was catching on that he was being setup and used? 

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner wrote:

I just knew I had seen that face, ( the redhead matched with Clint), somewhere before. I wish I could link to that pic someone found on FB as it's her for sure. 

This strikes me as a lazy thing to do by the producers. I think they underestimate the intelligence of their viewing audience. 

That girl was so echolaic and vacant acting too. Not an ounce of inertia in that one. I wonder if Clint was catching on that he was being setup and used? 

@GypsyVanner , go to instagram and search mafsfan.  She has the pic.  I can never figure out how to link here.

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc, I'm sure Clint knew about the girl set up.  Jasmine said her guy wasn't a set up but that she was told how to act during that date scene.  She wanted the fb viewers to know that she wasn't insecure like they were saying.  She was acting in the scene.  She said she never would ask a date to validate her looks or her anything.  But the producers wanted drama.  She thought the viewers would see her sarcasm she said.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Is anyone going to put themselves through taking time to watch the latest episode tonight?

The continued dragging out is beyond ridiculous; yet, I waste time watching.

Trusted Contributor

Not only is there a show tonight and another next week, THEN we get 2 weeks of Reunion shows!!! This has gone beyond ridiculous and I have started skipping some of them and not even caring enough to read a recap. Fingers crossed that I will be able to not even watch next season, especially since it is so blantantly fake. They don't even try to pretend anymore.

Regular Contributor

This is just too painful to watch live.  I'm recording and will watch it later and fast forward through commercials and nonsense.  Last time I watched live it drove me nuts with 3 minutes of show, then 6 minutes of commercials.  I just don't have the patience for that anymore.  A 2 hour show is barely an hour at most and I am too old to be wasting hours.  I have to maximize my time.

I wish they would stop dragging this out (I'd feel differently if it was a more successful season with more likeable people).  Hopefully next season will be much better.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Not only is there a show tonight and another next week, THEN we get 2 weeks of Reunion shows!!! This has gone beyond ridiculous and I have started skipping some of them and not even caring enough to read a recap. Fingers crossed that I will be able to not even watch next season, especially since it is so blantantly fake. They don't even try to pretend anymore.

@Lisa now in AZ , so after tonight's show, we still have 3 more weeks of this krap?  

I don't ever recall them doing this dragging out for other seasons in the past.  

I suspect they'll be losing viewers if they continue doing this.  And I could be one of them.  When this show first started on a different network with different pros, it was much better IMO.

Honored Contributor

This week's show was still boring.  Poor Dom made a fool of herself talking to Gil.  I literally lol'd watching Gil try to look interested in her with a straight face.  I hope this was a producer set up otherwise, Dom had egg on her face.  When he asked her how long her relationship lasted and she said 11 days, I can only what thoughts went through his head.  I could see his mind trying to tactfully get rid of her.

OMG!  Shag was embarrassing last night!  How the heck was Kirsten supposed to be nurturing to him last on that darn park bench?  She called him when his grandmother died.  I think it was his idea to meet up so she did that.  So he says,  where does this leave us?"  Say what???  He's the one that broke off the relationship yet she is supposed to try to keep it going?  For him to say she didn't nurture him at the meeting made me cringe.  What has he done that was nurturing.  He's a little boy that wants everything his way.  To think I liked him at first and disliked her.  My mistake. (Well, still not real crazy about her baby talk).

Ladies, next week Lindsey will be back and she apparently is bringing her craziness with her.  Steve is going to be on with Mindy.  Kristy will be there along with Jephte and Shawnice.

Then, finally, I think the Reunions start.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie , you are so right about Shaq.  He is a complete tool IMO.  His body language was so off putting and then he has the audacity to complain because she wasn't nurturing.  He basically sat stone sitll looking forward and she had to make any kind of interaction with him.  I hope they are not together; she is way too good for him.  You are so right...he is like a little boy.  

Dom and Mac are basically a waste of air time.  There was no reason to bring either back once they split.  You are right, you could see Gil's reaction when she said how long they stayed together.  

I have seen many pics of Steve and Mindy together.   One of them was at the Spartan races but I know DD does it with a male friend so that wouldn't indicate they are dating.  You have to find any friend who wants to put themselves through that!  But traveling too.  It will be interesting to see if they are a couple or just friends.