Honored Contributor

No posts?  Guess everybody is too bored with it all, lol.  Wednesday's show was a bummer, for sure.  So much of it was scripted/staged....more so than usual. I didn't believe Gina and Mac's date or Clint's little meetup.  Jasmine's date was make believe as well, she even said so in a thread that she ventured into about how insecure she much be to ask that guy if he liked her.  She said it was a joke, not serious.  She already knew the guy so of course, she wouldn't be seriously ask him that question.  So to add these extra shows, the producers had to come up with content.  I think Kirsten was real and that Shan's grandmother did die so she called to give condolences.  Other than that we all could have skipped this one.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

By the way, there's another episode next week, then two reunion shows.  That fills up the month of June.  Then hiatus til, I guess, mid August or September.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

By the way, there's another episode next week, then two reunion shows.  That fills up the month of June.  Then hiatus til, I guess, mid August or September.

@Mmsfoxxie , boy they sure are dragging this season out and if memory serves, much longer than the ones in the past.

I am drowning in hearing Nicole's mouth; I don't know how Chris will be able to deal with her.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm really over Gina and how great she thinks she is.

Time to move on from this group.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1, yes, this is definitely longer.  Usually, decision day is it for the couples and then the group of women/commentators come back and talk about how well they guessed on who stayed together.  Looks like that might be out.  The last two weeks in June are Reunion weeks.

Regular Contributor

This is the horrible season that will not end.  Not only did they drag out decision day, but now we are subjected to the alleged aftermath.  It has been so bad they have to create additional content to try to make up for it.  The only part of this past show that had any interest to me was when the guys met up and had the dogs for the day.

I can't imagine that there will be much of anything else to cover on 2 weeks of reunion shows.  Some of them are just not that interesting.  On to the next season.

And Lifetime did it again - not sure if anyone was watching MAFS UK but that has disappeared off the schedule without showing the end of the season just like MAFS Australia did.  We are left to wonder who stayed together, if anyone, after the home-stays.

Why bother to even start showing a series if you are not taking it all the way to the end?  At least with Australia you could find the rest of the season online.  Not with UK though.

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

This is the horrible season that will not end.  Not only did they drag out decision day, but now we are subjected to the alleged aftermath.  It has been so bad they have to create additional content to try to make up for it.  The only part of this past show that had any interest to me was when the guys met up and had the dogs for the day.

I can't imagine that there will be much of anything else to cover on 2 weeks of reunion shows.  Some of them are just not that interesting.  On to the next season.

And Lifetime did it again - not sure if anyone was watching MAFS UK but that has disappeared off the schedule without showing the end of the season just like MAFS Australia did.  We are left to wonder who stayed together, if anyone, after the home-stays.

Why bother to even start showing a series if you are not taking it all the way to the end?  At least with Australia you could find the rest of the season online.  Not with UK though.

@bayflwc 

I am really PO'd about this MAFS UK thing!!!!  What a disgusting thing to do!  You watch the whole darn thing and the goal is to find out how it ends and who stays together -- and they pull this crappy thing.  I feel like I just wasted my time!

DH and I enjoy the UK and Australia ones much better than the US versions, because at least there is some action and some things to keep your interest.

There is just no reason to pull the plug in the middle of this!  Woman Mad

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@bayflwc @bet you can find MAFS Uk on YouTube if you looked for it.  That's where I saw it when it first aired.  It's old.  That  season was done before MAFS US, this current season.  Lifetime did the same thing with MAFS AUS, season nine and I had to fine it a couple of years ago.  I can't imagine why Lifetime does this.

Valued Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

@bayflwc MAFS UK is available on Spectrum on Demand. I also find it quite frustrating when a channel abruptly stops showing a series before it is finished. 

Valued Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

This is the horrible season that will not end...

Indeed it is! Smiley Very Happy