Honored Contributor

@chiclet 

Maybe she wants him to make a move and then she can reject him and then she thinks this will make him feel even less good about himself.  I wouldn't doubt it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I think watching paint dry would be more exciting at this point.  The most fun I have gotten lately out of the show is when Clint went through the drive through and got Hank an ice cream!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor
  • @AngelPuppy1 Clint, Hank, and the "pup cup" were the highlight of this entire season. 
Valued Contributor

Is anyone else tired of Gina? She seems to never miss an opportunity to degrade Clint. In last night's episode, she was rolling her eyes when Clint gave a gentlemanly peck on the cheek to the woman helping them at the horse stable. Since Gina does not seem to care at all about Clint or his feelings, why all the eye rolls and disgust? Like almost all the couples this season, these two seem destined for marital failure. I will be surprised if more than one couple makes it past decision day. 

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

Is anyone else tired of Gina? She seems to never miss an opportunity to degrade Clint. In last night's episode, she was rolling her eyes when Clint gave a gentlemanly peck on the cheek to the woman helping them at the horse stable. Since Gina does not seem to care at all about Clint or his feelings, why all the eye rolls and disgust? Like almost all the couples this season, these two seem destined for marital failure. I will be surprised if more than one couple makes it past decision day. 

@Jeanne from VA , we haven't watched last night's episode yet; however in reading what you posted about "miss compliment NOT" (my new name for Gina), I'm not surprised.  Seems all she enjoys doing is putting him down.  He can't do anything right in her eyes.  

I've liked him from the beginning, though at first he should've watched what he said, he comes across as a down to earth, want to have fun person.  She's too self absorbed.

DH and I hope to watch the whole episode tonight.

Valued Contributor

@HisElk1 Let me know what you think, after you see last night's episode. 

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA , will do.  FYI, it might be really late or perhaps tomorrow.  Our DVR is quite filled with things to watch - it gets a lot of exercise LOL.

Respected Contributor

I loved it when Clint had a good snuggle with his horse on their riding outing.  He was funny and sweet talking to the horse about liking yogurt.  He should have been matched with someone who knows how to have a good time, who is warm hearted like he is.

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@Jeanne from VA , after watching last  night (and I'll say I'll be very happy when this season is over), my opinion of Gina remains the same.   I see Clint as a gentleman and someone that would be fun to do things with.  The only person Gina loves is herself.

A bit OT, in watching the show of couples couch, which they included 2 singles, Alexis and Bennett, the moderator asked both of them if they are dating.  Bennett is and they showed a picture of both of them; Alexis said she is dating and really feels she found the "right" woman.  When asked, she said, she told Justin that she's bisexual.  I have to wonder if she truly told him and if so, what his reaction was.  I never cared for Alexis just like I don't care for Gina.  We only watch a small part of the show and turned it off as it was rather boring.  Doug/Jamie were there and I thought it looked like Jamie had some "work" done.

Valued Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@Jeanne from VA , after watching last  night (and I'll say I'll be very happy when this season is over), my opinion of Gina remains the same.   I see Clint as a gentleman and someone that would be fun to do things with.  The only person Gina loves is herself.

A bit OT, in watching the show of couples couch, which they included 2 singles, Alexis and Bennett, the moderator asked both of them if they are dating.  Bennett is and they showed a picture of both of them; Alexis said she is dating and really feels she found the "right" woman.  When asked, she said, she told Justin that she's bisexual.  I have to wonder if she truly told him and if so, what his reaction was.  I never cared for Alexis just like I don't care for Gina.  We only watch a small part of the show and turned it off as it was rather boring.  Doug/Jamie were there and I thought it looked like Jamie had some "work" done.

@HisElk1  Thank you for your comments. I think most of us have solidified our opinions of the MAFS Nashville couples. This season really seemed to drag, and I hope next season is better. I did watch the Couples Couch and think Bennett is a hoot! I was sorry his marriage did not work out. Both he and Clint have a very playful side to their personalities. Now, on to decision day!