Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

@Mmsfoxxie - If you mean as of DD, I say 1 couple. Several months after DD I would say none.

I agree, this was not a good group. But I think I have said that for the last few seasons, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I also go with two, maybe three on DD.  After, I would say *maybe* one.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

yeah for the long run I don't have much hope for any of them either,,so you guys are probably all more "right" than "wrong"..who knows.I'm sure not as excited each Wednesday when it rolls around anymore, because I'm not invested in any of them now.

I even have a different couple of couple's chosen (in my mind) as to the reunion day still being together, that is different than what even the "spoilers" are saying about "so and so" being seen just a few weeks back at the LA  airport, enroute back to Boston after the Reunion Show..                                                                                                                                        Sometimes I think we are being led astray with BS sightings too...

Honored Contributor

I still enjoy the show and look forward to it even though the participants make me angry.  Last night's show made me more aware of how the editing in the previews can make us think one thing and then during the actual show see that it wasn't quite as we thought.  Such as what Jasmina was saying to Michael and Dr. Viviana about her you know what getting wet.

So happy that Lindsey had a quiet night even though Dr. Viviana gave her some truth about her treatment of Mark.

The little sex games were silly to me but maybe for younger people they work.

I don't think Viviana got through to Olajuwon but glad she tried.  IMO, his ADHD will always affect their marriage.  He will always be on fast forward and slightly unfiltered.  His chemistry.....Katina will have to accept that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The more I watch Jasmina the less respect I have for her.  She's so concerned about 'respect' from Michael, but what about her respect for him?  Last night, when he was trying to talk to her about maybe writing down her feeling in a journal, she immediately dismissed the idea in her 'lecturing tone of voice' when he tried to talk about it, and as he was speaking, she turned her head, not once but twice, and rolled her eyes.  What a disrespectul, self-serving, know it all who wants her way about everything!   I think Michael has shown a great deal of restraint and respect dealing with her attitude.   

Lindsey was calmer last night but has such a raw crudeness about her that most men could not deal with.  Even when Dr. Viv called her out about being rude, she tried to turn it around so as not to make it sound the way it was intended.  The question here for Mark is:  can the caring nurturing side of her supercede the crude, obnoxious mouth and wild never know how she'll act side?  I doubt it.  Living with her is like tip-toeing in a mine field. 

"O" still doesn't get it no matter how much Dr. Viv tried to point out that cooking and cleaning is not what you base your marriage on.  He's always going to expect that from his wife, as he thinks those are 'wifely duties' and he's the man of the house!!! Haha  I hope Katina truly see this or she will be brow beaten into a lot more insecurities than she already admits to having.  

Noi and Steve, I don't know what to say.  He's a nice guy but he also wants to lead a life like he's had as a single and doesn't seem to want to commit to any change in his job status within the marriage.  There will be endless arguments over this, so I say best to part ways and wish each other the best.  

Sadly, I don't see any of these couples making it long term. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella 

I agree with many of the things you said.  I just really wonder if the producers are really having them "push" their stories or the way it's edited that is all we see?

I don't know if Steve really wants to be a house husband, or if they are pushing that.  If he is really serious that he can't get a job so he can keep their small apartment clean and cook then that is crazy and she needs to run.

I agree about Jasmine,  I think she is the problem.  I think he is trying but she keeps shutting him down.  Unless a lot happens off screen,  her tone when talking to him is not good.  At times they seem like they have fun but if she is really like this,  she needs some conseling to learn how to communicate.

Lyndsey,  I just can't believe she is really like this.  She is so rude and mean.  Maybe is she see's herself on TV she can change her attitude.  

"O"  I also think this may be for the cameras.  I can't believe he is really like that.  He was all happy after she did exactly what he wanted.  She is a little too much into trying to please him,  which is not possible.  It is a very unhealty match. 

If everything is like they are showing it,  none of the couples should stay together.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal, I can't stand Jasmina either.  She thinks her 💩 doesn't stink, lol.  But, regarding the journaling, Dr. Viviana was speaking to Michael about journaling his thoughts, not Jasmina.  But, as Michael said, they both need to do it.

Hopefully we're allowed to mention the show Afterparty on here??  Last night Lindsey, who's been on there more than anybody mentioned that Alyssa and Mark were texting (or DMing) each other and that Alyssa sometimes came to hangout on the rooftop with them.  Olajuwon confirmed it.  Say what?  She shouldn't be allowed to hang out with them.  Thought she was banished.  IMO, that's a kick into Chris's face.  So she visiting this cast and speaking to cast member from last season, Ryan.  Anybody but Chris, I guess.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie quoting you: //Alyssa and Mark were texting (or DMing) each other and that Alyssa sometimes came to hangout on the rooftop with them.  Olajuwon confirmed it.//unquote

Alyssa just baffles me. Is she now trying to sabotage another marriage to get even somehow in her narrow mind? Why would the producers even allow this? I feel she has some legal stranglehold over Kinetic Content & they are allowing the boost in ratings to play out, much to their own demise & detriment down the road..Even if it's true that the contracts are preapproved and written in up thru season 16 or maybe beyond that, this is getting crazy..peoples lives are being crushed all for the sake of ratings..

enough is enough

when I heard that Alyssa was hanging with Jasmina it brought back a Myrla and Rachel scenario. we know how those marriages ended up. I really think that Alyssa hates most men, & she can't have a happily ever after now,  so she's sabotaging everyone else. She never had anything in common -w- dearest Jasmina before, why now?

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner, I think they have a "I was gyped" state of mind.  I don't think Jasmina feels any attraction for Michael.  She's just handling things more to the contract rules so that she can stay on the show.  For some reason, Alyssa thought that ignoring Chris was still considering "trying" as she said ver and over again.  I wondered why she was allowed to visit, too, but actually other people have visited....I remember last season, Michaela's sister visited and it was even on camera.  I doubt if Alyssa will be on camera.  She's a busy girl, alright.  I can't wait for Kevin Frazier to question her on the Reunion Show.

Super Contributor

Problem is the format Kevin Frazier always uses and Alyssa is smart she will take advantage of that..If Kevin insists on being  "removed from the scene", not even physically there, as in filming from another studio, (why I have no clue anymore), that will play to Alyssa's advantage and she will definately take advantage of that, and use it.

She might be a total jerk, but she's very conscientious, as to what she's doing, and she plays to the camera very well. Sure there were times when they edited the hell out of it, and she was just plain stupid, but boy did she manage to get the coverage, and airtime this season, come hell or high water, and in her small mind, even bad coverage, is better than no coverage. She's grooming herself for a career in Hollyweird, just watch her..why else would she be sneaking back onto the set , the roof, whatever? she's a nutcase!!!