Super Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

So far -- it seems that Chris has much more class than Alyssa has and he is trying to be nice and reasonable and respectful.  It's very early and too soon to tell, but he seems like he would go the distance at least until they come to the time when they meet with the "experts" and say --- stay married or get divorced.  Unless, of course, something truly heinous occurs --- or --- Alyssa walks out!  

@AngelPuppy1 Ok if she walks out before they move into the mutual apartment ( of course every preview is suggesting that)..so it's probably too obvious..but if she does, what the heck can he do? Why stay there by yourself, and would they even allow for that? Has this ever happened before?
Respected Contributor

IMO, I think the so called "pros" should tell her to go home.  Why they keep her around is beyond me.

And as nice and polite as Chris has been with the treatment he's received, they should give him another chance at finding love.  He really deserves that, but only if he's in agreement after this fiasco.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found an answer to my previous question (sortof) as I paged ahead to TV guide information for next Wednesday the 16th,2022...

It's nothing that's going to "rock the earth" but I'm practicing using spoiler tags too so here goes...I guess we will also know this by the end of todays programs, according to the previews for the following week of Wednesday 02/16/2022

*******ALERT ******* SPOILER AHEAD PLEASE ONLY READ IF YOU ARE OKAY -w- SPOILERS**** (see below)

Spoiler
The caption reads 4 & 1/2 couples move into their apartments.

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner wrote:

I found an answer to my previous question (sortof) as I paged ahead to TV guide information for next Wednesday the 16th,2022...

It's nothing that's going to "rock the earth" but I'm practicing using spoiler tags too so here goes...I guess we will also know this by the end of todays programs, according to the previews for the following week of Wednesday 02/16/2022

*******ALERT ******* SPOILER AHEAD PLEASE ONLY READ IF YOU ARE OKAY -w- SPOILERS**** (see below)

Spoiler
The caption reads 4 & 1/2 couples move into their apartments.

@GypsyVanner , further spoiler:

Spoiler
 I had read that this is the last episode they will be filmed together at the most and she may not be filmed at all after this.  The gal I follow was unsure which it was.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GypsyVanner @Wsmom - pretty sure we know who it would be.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am doing this in a red font because I am literally mad at Kinetic Content, aka Montre~Burton and this sick, twisted , cruel, and unusual punishment they have put viewers through this season!!

In my book Chris is a saint and there's no human that should undergo something like this to increase their ****** ratings.

They actually had a producer chime in and try to egg Alyssa on and explain that she supposedly wanted to have Chris give her more time..That allows her to sit there like a ventriloquists dummy and nod her mug in agreement, yes that's what I need. are you freaking kidding me?

Release this poor guy from this miserable situation.Man Sad

PS Just to clarify things I kept this a GP post so the word that was ****** was a simple 4 letter word starting with a d** and ending with an N above..I don't say that "other word" but I might think it..Just clarifying..YES I'm mad this was two hours of pure mayhem and a dysfuntional joke of a show..

Honored Contributor

The show is MAFS --- NOT get married and carry on as if you're still SINGLE, so if one party in one of the marriages is not engaging at all or wanting any parts of the other party - no interaction --- and not living in the new shared apartment --- then what is the point?  I am not saying this happened, because I have no knowledge of it - but if it DID happen regarding Alyssa and Chris, then there would be no point in having either party staying on the show!  Unfair to the party who wanted to supposedly remain in the marriage, but..... As for one of them wanting to stay just to get time on the air and/or money and then causing total misery to the other one --- this should not be allowed.  Just my opinon, for what it's worth.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

All I can say about last night's episode is that Alyssa is clearly dilusional.  I"m not sure what alternate universe she is living in whereby ALL her actions since the Wedding have been "doing the work" and making an effort.  Every time anyone (Chris, other couples and crew) try to get her to communicate she refuses to have the conversation and wants to save it for later.  Then turn on the waterworks and self-proclaim that she is a "good person".  Blames everyone else for the situation that she, single-handedly has caused. 

The best yet was the tirade that she had better not be portrayed badly, and that Chris was doing everything to make her look bad.  Nope.  She is doing all of it herself.

Not much to say about the rest of the couples.  They seem to be working on their relationships and getting to know each other well.  I'm sure though, once they get back home and start real-life we will be seeing some issues with all of them.  Hopefully they will continue to work through them.

I really feel bad for Chris.  He has been so tolerant of Alyssa and just wants a straight answer.  She needs to be removed and should not be allowed to "experience" everything BUT being Married at First Sight.  Wants to be with her "friends".  HUH?

Respected Contributor

I wish I had a dollar for every time Alyssa said I am a nice person last night.  She wants to live in the apartment so she can have fun with the girls.  Nooooo....she seems to have missed the point of the show.  You are supposed to find a husband not friends.........................................

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When they all were sitting at that round table....the looks on the other couples' faces spoke volumes.  Everybody knew she was speaking bull.  And wow was she surprised when Chris said that he was all in or all out.  I took that to mean that if she wasn't all in, they had to leave the show.  I doubt if they'd let one stay on the show without the other.  I think that shocked her....threw her stupid "hang out with the girls" plan out the window.

Well, they actually selected someone worse than Chris Williams, season 12.  At least he moved in with Paige initially.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)