Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

@GypsyVanner 

I well remember Christina and Henry!  Poor Henry!  Why in the world they put those 2 together???  I felt so sorry for him --- she was pretty rotten to him.  I didn't think she was any great shakes, at all.  And I thought Henry was very cute and sweet.  He sured deserved better than her.  Yeah, sounds sort of like a repeat....

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

Sam and Neil, I believe.  She was absolutely horrible to him.  She didn't realize until it was too later that he was good guy.  From what I hear, they are good friends now.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I think that Sam said on an aftershow that Neil was in the delivery room when she had her baby.  I thought WHAT???

I guess they did make up and become friends....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

One of the comments that bugged Alyssa was when they were in the elevator, Chris said, I am Alyssa's arm candy.  For some reason it totally grossed her out. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

One of the comments that bugged Alyssa was when they were in the elevator, Chris said, I am Alyssa's arm candy.  For some reason it totally grossed her out. 

That must have been one of my dozed off moments because I don't recall that scene but he was joking and she doesn't know how to take a joke in the state she was in.  Here she was thinking she was the eye candy.  The nerve of him, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

That must have been one of my dozed off moments because I don't recall that scene but he was joking and she doesn't know how to take a joke in the state she was in.  Here she was thinking she was the eye candy.  The nerve of him, lol.

me too, as far as hearing that , as I thought later someone said "side chick" or "side Chic" or something like that ... Maybe he said "candy arm" which would insinuate you throw like a girl, which would be insulting himself, if he's referring to the disc frisbee that he  competes in. who knows?

I'm not trying to make light of this remark at all but Alyssa is such a trodden upon victim, and starfish, that got stranded on the beach..She looks for things and excuses to feel, and portray herself as the victim..run Chris run...

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really need to go back and watch that last episode on the 19th. I know I missed some juicy stuff everyone is talking about..to me it's sortof gross but here goes...Did you guys happen to notice when Olajuwon jumped into their rose petal draped bed, his boxers had a stain on the thigh area? gross..can't he wear his  "bestest" clean underwear for the first night together?

Trusted Contributor

What I heard was that Allysa was complaining that he referred to her (or maybe to himself) ad a "side piece" and that offended her. She didn't like him from first sight, so I feel sorry for him. And I don't think she is all that pretty, either. I think Jasmina is gorgeous; Katina would be pretty if she (and Jasmina) stopped playing with all that hair and take out some of those extensions; Noi is cute; Lindsey is OK, and Allysa is average. I don't think any of the men are particularly good looking. with as long as they drag these shows out, I usually fall asleep and don't bother to try to watch them later. Reading comments and recaps are good enough.

And then for Lifetime to put that new, really horrible sounding show in between the main show and that after show was a big mistake. I bet the ratings on the Afterparty are really low.

Super Contributor

Yep  Here's a quote from someone :when they were in the elevator he told someone he was “Alyssa’s side piece” and that rubbed her the wrong way."

Honored Contributor

Alyssa needs to lighten up, lol.  But since she doesn't like Chris's looks, everything is annoying that he says or does.

I saw on YouTube where one of the vloggers showed Olajuwon's shorts.  Yuk...the imagination goes where it shouldn't as to what that is.  But why would they film him like that.   A poster on fb showed this emoji 💩 but I doubt that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)