Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

Last night I looked to see if any of the Boston clan had opened up their Instagram pages and Jasmina, Katina, Olajuwon and Michael had.  Chris has had his page open for quite some time.  I got too sleepy to check on the others yet.  But of the ones I checked, guess whose was the most interesting?  Olajuwon's!  Really interesting.  Next was Katina's.  Jasmina had a lot of pics of her looking in the camera admiring herself, some with her in scanty bikinis.  I'm not going to "follow' any of them, just was curious.

I thought Wednesday's show was ok....not enough to feel like posting, I guess, since I didn't do so.  I knew it was a more fake than usual episode.  It filled my time, that's it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

The scene where the girls were sitting around discussing -- Hey -- we should all get together for the weekend - this weekend!  Yeah, yeah, let's --- and all the guys, too!  Brilliant -- ha-ha --- like this wasn't just so scripted --- what a joke!  Reality show at it's finest!  And the Emmy goes to ------

I really had fun watching Ryan's face get red and watching him squirm as Alyssa verbally accosted him about being friends with Lindsey and then conveniently forgetting to mention this choice bit of information to her!!  HA --- such fun!  And then I thought --- regarding Alyssa -- well, as they say --- Karma is a *itch!  

The group's get together was all so tame.  Wonder what they didn't show?  That would have been a lot more fun!  

Let's wait and see what the next group has to offer!  Hope it's more exciting! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Last night I looked to see if any of the Boston clan had opened up their Instagram pages and Jasmina, Katina, Olajuwon and Michael had.  Chris has had his page open for quite some time.  I got too sleepy to check on the others yet.  But of the ones I checked, guess whose was the most interesting?  Olajuwon's!  Really interesting.  Next was Katina's.  Jasmina had a lot of pics of her looking in the camera admiring herself, some with her in scanty bikinis.  I'm not going to "follow' any of them, just was curious.

I thought Wednesday's show was ok....not enough to feel like posting, I guess, since I didn't do so.  I knew it was a more fake than usual episode.  It filled my time, that's it.

@Mmsfoxxie , the part about Jasmina posting pics of herself, it doesn't surprise me.  IMO, she is in love with herself.

Super Contributor

I noticed too where they opened their accounts and had screenshots of their acc't activity, followers..etc

Of course like @Mmsfoxxie said Chris has had his open longest (due to his business) and the fact that he could where they couldn't early on..

I do recall that they ALL with the exception of Steve and Alyssa of course, had Chris Collette on as their friend.

Jasmina was the only one with Keisha Knight Pulliam.  

Don't remember much else. 

Super Contributor

Now the girlies from season XIV have all decided to get matching tattoos, of course there's a problem choosing which one is appropriate and they all have taken sides against LIndsey, so Lindsey told them to F off..and left them..

The contenders are: sour puss

mean girls

puss n'boots

whinestone cowgirls

Fab Season 14

Domestic Goddess'es

and last but certainly not least

wait for it........... GOOD PERSONS

Respected Contributor

@GypsyVanner , why am I  not surprised? (rhetorical).  As for Lindsey, I don't blame her - who needs that kind of krap.

I have nothing for any of them; they have now shown their true selves.  I have to wonder what Olajuwon things since he seemed to be friendly with Lindsey.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw Ryan guest on a vlog on YouTube called Cam Humphries.  I was wrong.  Ryan and Alyssa were not scripted and he was surprised at her outrageous behavior towards him about knowing Lindsey but not telling her.  He says Lindsey DMs a lot of former cast members and it was just friendly chats and not many.  Lindsey isn't the only former MAFS person he's talked to.  Mindy who was married to Zach comes to mind.  He went all the way to New Mexico or Mexico for a date with her.  No romance.  Ryan claims to him given Alyssa the riot act for her drama but the show edited it out.

So maybe Chris wasn't scripted either.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie , IMO, Alyssa will be looking for a long time to find the "perfect person".  And of course, he'll have to be a "good person", LOL.

She is sabotaging herself with her own actions/words.  She and Jasmeana (yes, I know that's the wrong spelling; however, I think she is a meanie) will be looking for awhile.  Whether they find their "perfect person" or not, time will tell.  And if they think they found him, I don't see it lasting.  JMO.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1  @Mmsfoxxie  @AngelPuppy1  @colliegirls  @ciao_bella  @Loves Purple @beach-mom &  @Wsmom  & @decaf  @&everyone!!!!                                                                                     I assume someone will be starting a MAFS - San Diego pretty soon, or maybe they have already.

I did watch the interviews and selection process for MAFS-SD last night. I still don't know names, but am sure this season has some mismatches already. I'M BACK, with names to add to faces, and edit this.

Mitch, the older (not old but of this group he's the 40ish year old, like Steve-Boston), the guy with the bald head that wants to "save the planet", the surfer-dude environmental guy that's matched with Kristyn with a "Y" not an "I' Or "E" (correct me if I'm wrong), but the other Kristin , the vibrant high school math teacher, seemed more interesting, Dr.P did say tho, that she doesn't like bald men..Don't want to do a MyrlaGil thing again,okay. I don't think that she will be attracted to him tho.  The previews suggest she's not happy with her match up.                                  

Miguel seems like he has good intentions. His comic book, Dungeons & Dragons thing seems a little intense, but to each their own. Lindy is his match I think, she seems okay. I like her comment "Oh no , I forgot to buy new underwear". I think Morgan and Miguel seemed like a more obvious match..might be wrong tho.

The two tall one's Alexis?  and the really thin almost 7 ft. guy . Justin? I'm not real familiar with yet. They strike me as both being outgoing personalities who really want this to work. She seems a little more "out there" than he does, will see.

Morgan the boxer lady and also an RN, and the frugal guy Binh (?) seem like a quirky couple. He is a minimalist, and a Mama's boy,  has Vietnamese heritage, which could prove interesting. She looked to be having a really good time at their bachelorette party, a wild child!

The lady accountant ..weird all I can remember is her name ends in  IA.. ahh it's Stacia & Nate. I know he was in the Day Trader business, & into physical fitness and sports. They are an attractive couple but I don't see them in it for the long haul..She strikes me as a real serious type and not a lot of personality..It's too early to tell tho.

Respected Contributor

@GypsyVanner , good to "see" you here.  I did start a new thread about this new season.  A few have posted and hope you join in as I enjoy reading your comments.