Super Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

[ Edited ]

@Free2be /quote/

I haven't checked in here for awhile, nice to see Beach Mom, sorry I can't enjoy her input over at the other Pboard, I won't be going back there for similar reasons as others have experienced./quoting you..//

WOW .. two of the "oldies but goodies," in a matter of just a few days....first @beach-mom and now you @Free2be ..so  darn good to see you both, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, for :[similar reasons] as you say.. I also cannot enjoy her input, and thread , at the Pboard, and not because I do not want to , it's because I can't. This has been going on since the day she started her thread, in what? Mid December or so of '21.

So here we are. I missed the entire season 14 over there. Oh well as they say life goes on..

I do understand her reasoning [ @beach-mom] that is,  for saying "she won't be posting here. I do..BUT how do we all get past that and enjoy each other's posts and company again?                                                                                                                           " I " ...as well as you @free2be can't go over there, & she has reasons for not coming here anymore.. and again sorry to hijack this thread, but I see posters acting like they still have a grudge even -w- their goofy hearts in here, & I might be overly sensitive but I'm getting sick of it..can't we let the past go & just get along?

Remember @ciao_bella offering the "kids playing in the sandbox" as a sign of goodwill in Pboard right before the... "well you know the rest"...  I still say I never did anything to deserve that .. and I won't apologize to them and their's.                               

SO back to MAFS-Boston and tonight with Kevin Frazier..

EDited and commented on after the KevFrazier show..wow ...did that 60 minutes seem like forever or what?

I like Rizzo (one on the right with the curly hair). I think she has some good things to say. I can't understand Nicole's love fest for Olajuwon at all. When she said "he worked hard to get that body, wants to show off those abs so he whips off that shirt at every chance he gets" (not in those exact words)..Is that also Nicole's excuse for having open clevage down to her navel and worse everytime she gestured and leaned ahead!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

After reading about tonight's show, I think DH and I will wait until it's over and watch on our DVR so that we can FF through the stupid scenes.

We have both watched from Season 1 when there were different "pros" plus it was on another network.

We really used to enjoy the shows; now it seems like it's really gone downhill.

And the "After party" is just getting ridiculous IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner , is it pboard in general there was an issue with or the mafs thread in particular?

Super Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@GypsyVanner , is it pboard in general there was an issue with or the mafs thread in particular?

WELL to be honest I never frequented "any" other forums/threads/ or posted on any others besides MAFS-Boston (maybe part of MAFS-Houston) when I joined up with PBoard after it was "fear mongered" that the QVC forums were going "bye" bye" and a few posters in MAFS-Houston at the time, started linking to the Pboard.

•   Also the link you gave was fine and the way you did it allowed it to "stay put" , but I was asking in a round about way if that's the only way to access that board.. 
  • I don't quite know how to answer your question, hopefully I sortof have. 
  • The board is sortof synonomous with the "powers that be" and that was where there was contention. 
Trusted Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

No show tonite - looks like just a one-hour Kevin Frasier special.  Kind of a mid-season check in to discuss what has happened so far, what is to come and predictions for decision day.

I don't know if I am disappointed or relieved.

I haven't watched  a lot of season,  so don't really know how it all works,  are we only at the half way point with this group,  I was hoping we were almost over it.

Regular Contributor

@GypsyVanner wrote:

WOW .. two of the "oldies but goodies," in a matter of just a few days....first @beach-mom and now you @Free2be ..so  darn good to see you both, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart...

@GypsyVanner  - agree, it is good to see beach-mom and Free2be again.  Hope you both will consider posting here again, as you were missed.  

I never went to the "other" board, so I know I missed a lot of good opinions from many.  We still have a few weeks to go, and also, MAFS Australia starts next week.  I'm looking forward to that, although I do realize it is very scripted.

Respected Contributor

My DH enjoys this show but he really looks forward to the Australian edition, more than I.  He'll get to know every person, remember their names and their character positives and flaws.  Quite funny.  I have less tolerance for the acting out at their dinners and the less serious they take the marriages.  I enjoy his assessments since he pays such close attention.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch last night's episode?  DH and I tried to watch after it was done recording.  Both of us ended up falling asleep.  IMO, I'm ready for this season to end.

Honored Contributor

Whats MAF?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON 2022

Steve & Noi -this guy appears to be all "talk" and no action.  Now he is complaining that she doesn't do her share of the housekeeping chores.  This is a guy who has nothing to do and all day to do it.  I do, however, think she should be responsible for the care and feeding of her dog.

Steve indicates that she doesn't have faith in him and that she isn't willing to give him the time to creatively figure out what the future looks like - huh?  Steve has been unemployed for quite some time.  Exactly, how much time does he need to figure out where he is going and what his future looks like - what was he doing all those months he was unemployed?  Did his future never once cross his mind?  He just sounds like a loafer to me.  .  Why would he sign up for MAFS if he doesn't have a clue as to how he is going to live in the future?  Very unimpressed with Steve.  I hope she declines him on decision day.  If he supposedly has all these assets then why not share that info with her and set her mind at ease.  Right now she appears to be married to an individual with no work ethic and no plans for the future - who needs that?

Lindsey - she has just turned into an argumentative harpy know-it-all.  Feel very bad for Mark.