Super Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom  NO, you did fine, I confused you. YES, again thanks but I appreciated (very much) when you told me how to navigate and "tread lightly" with spoilers, hints of spoilers or blatant , outright spoilers, as far as encasing them in a "spoiler link", which I think I've finally learned to do.

I'm like @Mmsfoxxie as  far as treading into " spoiler territory", all at once I'm waist deep and don't know how to back out :-) never was the greatest treader, much less swimmer. More of a rock.

I  do know what @beach-mom is precautiously saying about the "fur flying" previously, maybe what I will call "the other P-board", it actually started in here, prior to the split into forums/rooms. One day there was a thread for MAFS -w- spoilers, edited & OP'd by beach-mom..All at once it was labeled "argumentative" and another sprang back up in here. I notice there are still areas to stay away from, & for me it has become P-board..

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner wrote:

@Wsmom  NO, you did fine, I confused you. YES, again thanks but I appreciated (very much) when you told me how to navigate and "tread lightly" with spoilers, hints of spoilers or blatant , outright spoilers, as far as encasing them in a "spoiler link", which I think I've finally learned to do.

I'm like @Mmsfoxxie as  far as treading into " spoiler territory", all at once I'm waist deep and don't know how to back out :-) never was the greatest treader, much less swimmer. More of a rock.

I  do know what @beach-mom is precautiously saying about the "fur flying" previously, maybe what I will call "the other P-board", it actually started in here, prior to the split into forums/rooms. One day there was a thread for MAFS -w- spoilers, edited & OP'd by beach-mom..All at once it was labeled "argumentative" and another sprang back up in here. I notice there are still areas to stay away from, & for me it has become P-board..

Oh yeah, @GypsyVanner .  I remember that well which is why I advised you to tread lightly!  😃  I just try to be sure to pay attention where I am posting and why the proboard spoiler thread is the easiest place to be if you are one who likes to post spoilers, which I do enjoy doing.  I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with p-board.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie @Wsmom  Not sure if you are using the podcast link ..but hope you are enjoying it..just another couple's take on their version of MAFS-Boston. Thanxs for the nice replies as well.:-)

@Wsmom @beach-mom @Mmsfoxxie @HisElk1 @ciao_bella @AngelPuppy1 @TurnerGal @Houstonoilers @colliegirls @Loves Purple @riley1 @CelticCrafter @bayflwc  @game-on @Free2be @Eager2Learn   & all mad MAFS Viewers:                                                                   The Podcast link for Britt and Tim was removed.I will go to R e d d it and find the name of their particular podcast & just to be helpful  (for the 1 or 2  that are even interested) and put out the name of their segment/podcast which I forgot before..NO LINKS

Okey Dokey:     It's called: TILL DEATH  Do Us  RECAP   with  BRITT &  TIM

(the particular one I linked to was called MonthEversaries  S14 (season 14) e 11 (episode 11). 

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner , I checked out that link but it was a podcast about MAFS AUS which I don't watch.  Also, I like to see people or pictures while listening.  MAFS AUS seems to be catching on with people, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@GypsyVanner , I checked out that link but it was a podcast about MAFS AUS which I don't watch.  

@Mmsfoxxie    NO I'm talking about the podcast link (not the Aussie one I gave several pages prior to this link.) This one is/was post # 400, and it was the last post on page 40.

Here's a cut n'paste from the wording prior to the link which disappeared: 

ALS0: I am enjoying a new podcast. with a married couple from LA: called Britt & Tim. 

Here it is . hope this is okay to link.___________________________/quoting my earlier post and link.[.as you can see above it's gone now.]

Britt & Tim called [Till Death do us ] Recap with Britt and Tim.  They usually release it within about 48 hours of the airing of the MAFS-Boston show on Wednesdays. They do add the AfterParty too..It can last anywhere from 65 min's to almost 2 hours. For me it helps too to have closed captioning as there's never a dull quiet moment at our house..that's why I listen late at night most times.

That's why it's called a podcast too, unless I'm mistaken they are pretty much just the audio, no fancy, smancy, complete with people , sets , background and closed. captioning.

Since I'm not suppose to link I wasn't even sure if I could mention where to find this podcast now on other social media platforms.

I know @beach-mom figured it out. 

[Enclosure] no links 

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner , I thought podcasts were just for listening, too, but I've seen a couple of YouTube videos that call themselves podcasts but it's a video.

But regarding Britt and a Tim...I remember checking there and now my memory is connecting it to MAFS AUS.  Oh, well, I already know my memory isn't the best.  I'll have to look again sometime but I already know that I don't care just too listen.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I haven't checked in here for awhile, nice to see Beach Mom, sorry I can't enjoy her input over at the other Pboard, I won't be going back there for similar reasons as others have experienced.

I did want to add my thought about the show regarding the surprise special set-ups that one person shows their love and care for their wife or husband, the candles, flower petals, good food and decor -- it varies but is similar in that I think they get help from the producers or show go-fers who know how-to.  Especially when theire are special designed framed items that just happen to be ready.

I may be a bit cynical.  LOL  They are always very sweet and loving.  I simply question whether it is pulled off all on their own.  It seems the show would want these for the drama and would help them.

Regular Contributor

No show tonite - looks like just a one-hour Kevin Frasier special.  Kind of a mid-season check in to discuss what has happened so far, what is to come and predictions for decision day.

I don't know if I am disappointed or relieved.

Super Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

No show tonite - looks like just a one-hour Kevin Frasier special.  Kind of a mid-season check in to discuss what has happened so far, what is to come and predictions for decision day.

I don't know if I am disappointed or relieved.

@bayflwc After you said that I clicked on the LIfetime Channel  OMG it's season 14 Episode 7 OMG it's Alyssa and Chris: :"This Is MY Decision Day" ..Chris is a saint. I had seen this previously, but this segment with Pastor Cal, brought back so many ill feelings towards Alyssa.  What a manipulative monster she was. Sorry to rehash this.. Can't help myself. I don't mean to get so invested but I think I really hate Alyssa. That reunion show where WE ALL KNOW  she shows up better tear her a new hole..O'm sorry but she so deserves it there's not 1 redeeming quality about that witchy woman..At first I was naive enough to worry what DM's and social media would do to her ..here on out..now I welcome them..bring it on..she is above it anyway. she won't notice. I'm sure of that now..

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner , I feel similar about Alyssa, not quite hate, though, lol.

Well, I am disappointed that there will be no new show tonight.....unless Alyssa gets called out on the special by Kevin Frazier or somebody, lol.