Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

Ohhhh!  Three small bottles!  I was thinking about the regular size bottles.  The little ones didn't even occur to me.  She's still a lush.  We saw that from day one.  So much for assuming she was drinking due to wedding day jitters.  I'm wondering if she's a closet alcoholic.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Regular Contributor

@GypsyVanner   thanks for clarifying on the wine being 3 small bottles.  Not sure how I missed that.  Guess I just thought the worst, since I think that Lindsey drinks way too much - as we have seen since day 1.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bayflwc  @Wsmom @Mmsfoxxie @Eager2Learn  I tend to be more bothered by verbally abusive and controlling men that demean women:                                                         for example  🚩 1) He said “she’s (his) Mark’s problem  (referring to the one everyone prefers to hate, that being Lindsey) 

2) He said he’s (already) bringing his best and going to help Katina bring her best                                                                                                                                                          3) He thought it was a growth experience to sleep with a mother and her daughter...                                                                                                            those kinds of things just turn my stomach and make this more of an x rated show anymore..

Also why condone this behavior and immature remarks by allowing someone centerstage and an audience on an AfterParty call in  (which was a first and hopefully A LAST). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GypsyVanner, I said on a fb forum that I considered Olajuwon an educated fool.  He's probably a sex addict, just holding back right to make Katina really fall for him.  After the nasty revelations he revealed, I wouldn't be surprised if he's fantasizing about that threesome he mentioned.  Getting her used to the idea.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

@GypsyVanner  it turned my stomach also.

it's call having No Moral Character and the fact that the others, instead of being disgusted, were laughing and seemed to think it was funny. I don't get it. 🤷‍♀️
I may stop watching because this isn't about matching couples anymore. 

Frequent Contributor

Did anyone notice how the camera focused on Chris's (out of shape) body, his teeth and his mis-matched clothing? Like Deliberately pointing it out? How horrible to do that. I can only hope Chris has thick skin or is on the show to play this part for controversy. I feel so bad for him. If a person has to continually tell everyone she's not a bad person then she knows she not a nice person. Maybe she's playing a part also. Who knows but this show is not about matching people for love and marriage. It's become just another annoying fake show. Like the Bachelorette/Bachelor.   Disappointing.  JMO

Super Contributor

@Loves Purple 

I have to laugh at Chris for actually being able to laugh at himself when he was getting fitted for snorkeling..He had to give his weight (I think Missy Prissy wanted to make fun of him by asking if they asked his weight), but he handled it well by saying "I actually told them a little less than what I weigh, so I will probably be floating'' , haha ..I've snorkeled   and I know they give you weights (or whatever  they call them)  to hold you at the right level based on your weight.

This shows Chris probably is pretty thick skinned, but my gosh a person can only take so much..He's been dragged through  hell and back with this I think.

Respected Contributor

IMO, (and I've posted this before), Chris should run.  Unless the producers have paid both of them to be the "problem couple", (which I would no way participate in), he has been treated terribly.

I thought Jamie was bad with her reaction to Doug and was surprised they actually made it.  Chris is not ugly (IMO) and if asked out in my younger days, I'd probably go.

Alyssa is a superficial, "I'm all that" person. And if I hear one more time "how nice I am", I'm going to explode.

There is no reason for her to talk to him the way she does.  It's apparent she's not into him, but he still has feelings.

Honored Contributor

I haven't read all the posts here, but saw something about needing to put --- no spoiler tags -- when we post about this subject in case others haven't watched the shows?  Is this what we are doing now?  I don't want to post something that will reveal what others have not yet seen.  Can someone let me know about this?  I will gladly do this for when I post something on this topic each time.  Thanks!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I haven't read all the posts here, but saw something about needing to put --- no spoiler tags -- when we post about this subject in case others haven't watched the shows?  Is this what we are doing now?  I don't want to post something that will reveal what others have not yet seen.  Can someone let me know about this?  I will gladly do this for when I post something on this topic each time.  Thanks!!!  

No, @AngelPuppy1 , that was referring to the Spoiler thread on Proboards.  Over there there are two threads, one for spoilers and one a no spoiler.  So on the spoiler thread, only, is where spoilers are put...again on the ProBoards forums; not QVC.  Not quite sure where we are here as far as posting spoilers so I defer to somebody else on that.