Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS (NO SPOILERS) BOSTON- Jan. 2022

@Mmsfoxxie 

I agree with you!!! I don't think O would have been happy if his wife was not gorgeous!  But I think he would have shown it in a different way!  Alyssa wants to act like a little martyr - oh, poor me ---- I'm such a nice girl --- why is he being so mean -- why is he disrespecting me --- blah- blah - blah!  She can't come out and admit that it's just his looks --- plain and simple --- because that would make her look bad.  However, she's looking very bad anyway!!!  I'm sure if she wanted a vacation, she could have afforded it anyway without going through all this --- so, perhaps she thought that if she got on t.v., she could show everyone how beautiful and wonderful she is and perhaps she could be offered some type of t.v. job --- or, maybe she just thought she would be paired with this  gorgeous "perfect" specimen who would measure up to her "perfect" standards!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@game-on 

Yeah-yah!  I don't trust him either --- sorry!  He talks too much and about how much he has changed.... I think there is more to come ---- hold on..... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@game-on 

Yeah-yah!  I don't trust him either --- sorry!  He talks too much and about how much he has changed.... I think there is more to come ---- hold on..... 

@AngelPuppy1 @game-on @Mmsfoxxie That male friend of Katina's (sitting at the table -w- Olajuwon & a couple others asking Ola questions) sure was not impressed and pretty much called him out on his BS.

When Olajuwon returned to talk to Katina when she asked him about what they talked about, he totally hedged that question to the point of lieing. Maybe I'm wrong but he said they didn't really tell him anything.Yes they sure did, they tried to anyway. He's a liar. He hears what he wants to hear..Or maybe he doesn't want to hear it or he doesn't comprehend it.. either way there was a LOT said. he chose to ignore it..

Honored Contributor

Olajuwon is probably more Issac than he's letting on but it's going to come out.  Katina still seems a little street-ish, too.

I feel bad for Olajuwon in a way, though because he's got ADHD and if he forgets his meds, there is going to be a problem.  He's got a good mind....it's just on speed dial.  Which is faster, the brain or the mouth, I don't know.  Definitely not a good listener.  You can tell he wants to speak before the speaker is finished.  I think I can tell when his meds have gotten on low in some scenes.  On the Afterparty last week, he was calm although it was his kind of calm.  But the week before last week he seemed more hyper.

He and Katina might last til Decision Day but by Reunion Day, I have my doubts.  Oh and I see a jealous streak.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Has anyone seen the "hunka" "hunka" guy that dumped Alyssa prior to coming on MAFS? He has a pic -w- her and the caption is "My arm is larger than my girl's waist" .hmm

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner wrote:

Has anyone seen the "hunka" "hunka" guy that dumped Alyssa prior to coming on MAFS? He has a pic -w- her and the caption is "My arm is larger than my girl's waist" .hmm

@GypsyVanner , I have.  If that is more her type Chris never had a chance and teeth wasn't the only catch.

Super Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@GypsyVanner wrote:

@GypsyVanner , I have.  If that is more her type Chris never had a chance and teeth wasn't the only catch.

Yes and apparently "her type" doesn't like "her type" as he chose to dump her, not the other way around...I read some concerns ( in another media forum) where a new poster showed up and exclusively dissed on Chris with their nasty posts. It was pretty obvious that it was someone seeking revenge and I'm not saying it was HER, but they disappeared again after being completely "polarized against Chris". 

There's something off with this person I'm afraid..She snubbed him on air and totally dissed him for the cameras and audience to see, he tried at least.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm going to politely edit, and add to this post, which I previously got rid of , fearing it was a spoiler, now I'm looking at my previous post #137 (i think that's right) and absolutely no "hearts no nothing " so where did I go wrong?

I do not feel I put any spoiler on there, please explain if I DID.

Also before I deleted this post #138 I did have a heart from the OP @decaf  so I don't think that she  was seeing any red flags and she is the OP. She also acknowledged and said this later as well in a later post , maybe on pg 14 or someplace before pg 15.

I come here like @Mmsfoxxie said one time on another board to have fun, to leave behind our daily trials and tribulations, and hopefully to have a good time. I was hoping that was a given, maybe I'm wrong..I hate walking on eggs as I'm a clutz anyway. will just be a  train wreck..I will derail..

Oh by the way, I don't drink either  so my typos and mixed up thought processes are all mine , I own them.

@Wsmom  This in no way is pointing a finger at you. NOT AT ALL. In fact you keep the lights on and the doors open here. so does @AngelPuppy1 & @HisElk1 , @Loves Purple @decaf @riley1 @Eager2Learn @Free2be,    ,. @bayflwc @colliegirls@tends2dogs   so many more I can't tag everyone  who posts here but I would if I could..sorry to those I did not include as I cannot remember the correct names to tag you're still included...

I was a little hesitant to post anything, and I feel like I'm being "shadowed" in here at times I think @Free2be and I could share similar stories of a previous experience elsewhere. 

But lets let bygones be bygones and enjoy this cluster  .... uh joyous season XIV of MAFS-Boston. Happy Trails  ..post like there's no t'morrow..

Esteemed Contributor

@GypsyVanner , if it has anything to do with what is to come rather than what has already happened it is considered a spoiler and this is a no spoiler thread so tread lightly.

I can't remember if there is a spoiler thread for MAFs here on the Q, but there is a pretty active one over on ProBoards if you are over there.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom @GypsyVanner @Mmsfoxxie  And other posters. If you want to post spoilers here about things that haven't been shown on the show yet could you put them in a spoiler tag or give a warning in your post that a spoiler is ahead? That way everyone is happy.  Let me know what you think, will this work for you?