Super Contributor

Re: MAFS Fans ... Steve and Noi Getting Divorced

@Mmsfoxxie From what I can see it's turning  very toxic  between Noi & Steve. 

I'm quessing that noone wants to involve themselves in their situation now..If it would have just blown over and been settled, that's one thing, but not so sure that's the case.

Very strange the way Steve feels the need to defend himself everytime she blurts out some deeply personal accusation.Just toxic.

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner, I don't blame Steve for not letting Noi get away with blaming him for the breakup.  And it appears that after he had her not to talk about it, what does she do?  Talks about and says she's happy about being divorced.  Then later says she begged him NOT to divorce her.  She can't seem to make up her mind.  And I believe him when he says he bought Sushi natural food although Noi claims he did nothing.  Actually, it's her dog, not his anyway.

I hope the back and forth is over now.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's nice that they still hang out together.  I had a couple of others but they were too big to post.  This one is from Steve.  The other one I had was from Chris.

36F5A526-DEBA-40E6-A7BE-BBD9CB346C10.png

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

It turns out that the condo that Steve "owns" is in a building owned by his father.  I think Noi figured out that Steve doesn't cotton to working and was happy to coast thru life.  She wanted children and stability - she wasn't going to get that from the very secretive Steve.

I think she may have already moved out of state.