Respected Contributor

MAFS Fans ... Steve and Noi Getting Divorced

[ Edited ]

Just saw this and it's been verified by MAFS.  Steve and Noi divorcing.... Steve decided to go for the divorce.  Can't say I blame him one bit!

https://tvshowsace.com/2022/07/09/mafs-divorce-drama-noi-says-sushi-dying-steve-didnt-offer-to-help/

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAFS Fans ... Steve and Noi Getting Divorced

@ciao_bella , I can't imagine there are many people beside's Noi's family and close friends who are having much sympathy for her.   Probably the overall thought is "good for you, Steve"!

Honored Contributor

She is such a whiny baby. No way could she handle three kids. She seemed so uncomfortable with her sister's kids. 
I got tired of looking at her stank face. She wants a guy to take care of her and cater to her every whim. Steve was right to get the heck out of dodge. 

Respected Contributor

Her response to him sounds very emotionally manipulative, as if he had an obligation to pay for her dog's vet expenses and he was to be shamed because he didn't offer?  That's the best she's got?  Whatever has transpired between them (and I admire him for saying he won't let it bleed out in public) he is smart to put an end to what clearly has been an unsatisfactory match for him.

She may have "begged him" to stay but for a wife who wanted separate dwellings, that rings a bit hollow when asking for him to re-commit.  I always felt she gave less than he to their union but asked for more on several fronts.

Respected Contributor

After reading she and Alyssa are BFFs, why am I not surprised.  Two peas in a pod.

Steve is handling the breakup very well IMO, Noi is showing how crassy she is, note I said the word with an "R" because IMO, she has no class.

I'd bet Alyssa is right by her side to give her advice LOL.

Honored Contributor

From the sound of things, Steve had his hands full and hung in as long as he could. He had to bail out before the boat totally sank with him in it!  I think he appears to be a great guy with a lot to offer and Noi seems to be a mess and was just dragging him down.  If Noi is friending with Alyssa, then she has even more problems.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

I'd bet Alyssa is right by her side to give her advice LOL.

@HisElk1                   Have you noticed too how often Alyssa becomes a part  of and injects herself into a breakup?                                                                                                                            For example she was "besties" with Jasmeana over the split up, and before..She interfered with Mark and Lindsey, which I'm not saying was meant to go anywhere, but of course she PM'd Mark, and became a part of his social media..She also was willing to share her cell number with several of the guys, esp. Mark, and refused to let Chris have it. She tried to jump in with Katina, but it seemed Olajuwon wasn't having it. Good for him for standing up to her, as one of the only men that did. 

Now out of the clear blue, we find out Noi and Alyssa are BFF's..What did those two ever have in common before? They barely knew each other from Season 14, it seemed.

Alyssa is an evil spawn !!

Respected Contributor

@GypsyVanner , good post; something I didn't think about, but yes, you're correct.

She seems to be "always available" to get involved with the others, particularly those who didn't stay together.  As much as I'm not an "O" fan, I'll say I'm glad he isn't having it with her.

Maybe she doesn't have many friends and this is her way of having more by inserting herself to give "free advice" LOL

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

@GypsyVanner , good post; something I didn't think about, but yes, you're correct.

She seems to be "always available" to get involved with the others, particularly those who didn't stay together.  As much as I'm not an "O" fan, I'll say I'm glad he isn't having it with her.

Maybe she doesn't have many friends and this is her way of having more by inserting herself to give "free advice" LOL

@HisElk1  Not sure why she's doing it but Katina aka Slimmgoode1 ( or something very similar) is involving herself in the Noi vs Steve situation..If I were the rest of that Season 14 cast and crew I would steer clear of it and let them solve it themselves. I don't see ANY of that cast having much expertise when it comes to maturity and a sucessful ongoing marriage, no matter WHO they are.

I sure didn't see ANYONE support Mark and Lindsey when they parted ways, unless it was behind the scenes.

Let it go Katina!

@Mmsfoxxie I just edited this as I spelled Slimmgoode wrong before and nowI cannot find where I originally saw it, unless it's gone..will keep looking.

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner, I went on Katina's Instagram page to see what was said but couldn't find anything.  Where should I look?  You're right, she shouldn't involve herself.  I'm sure we've all been in situations where you know and like a couple and they split up.  You have to be very careful to not be negative to either one.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)