Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

Yes, maybe they will!  The merch could say just "optics" or it could say "no optics, please".  

@AngelPuppy1  Yes!! I'll order a coffee mug and t-shirt! Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07 

For sure!  LOL! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 

@bayflwc @SportyShorty07 @Free2be @Wsmom 

I have an idea...probably wouldn't work but here goes...

Do you think people are most attracted to those who very much resemble themselves? Example: Mindy Shiben ( Season 15 DC) and Steve Moy (of Season 17 San Diego)

IMG_0624.jpeg

To me these two look alike! Remember Steve Moi married Noi?
So what would happen if people could be matched for marriage by genetics? Would they be most attracted to each other if they resemble one another?

@LTT1 

I don't know about that.  I don't remember ever being attracted to anybody who I thought looked like me!  I guess it could happen.  

Are these 2 an item?  I liked Mindy and she sure got a raw deal.  As for Steve Noi, I wasn't sure about him.  He seemed so secretive about what he did for a living and his financial standing.  Not that you should have to reveal everything, but.... 

In that picture, they do have some similar features. 

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Wow!  The ladies were like bulldogs tonight.  Especially Emily and Becca!  And it looks like we're gonna see Emily try that yelling tactic on Kevin and he calls her out on it.  She wants validation that she's right even when she's wrong.  When you become her enemy, that's it for life.

@Mmsfoxxie 

I haven't seen the reunion shows yet but I always think Kevin does an awesome job!  

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed, @Mmsfoxxie .   And so cliquey.  They were like girls in middle school and Chloe was the new girl so never was able to be a part of the group.  But good for Chloe to avoid that.   At this point regardless who is telling the truth they are coming off as just mean middle school girls.  

What I found interesting is once they were removed from their clique Becca and Clare were able to have civil conversations with Cam and Austin. Once you get them all together, a different conversation.

They also need to shut up when it is about their friend and let them address the relationship with Kevin.  Clare doesn't need you to fight her battle, Emily.  Take a seat. 

It's too bad those girls fed off each other like they did.  I think Clare may have been involved as far as talking to them about what was happening but Emily was responsible for putting the fuel on the fire so it was always such an s-show.  That is just Emily. 

Somebody needs to buy a couple of those girls a mirror.

msfan is spilling some tea today!

Respected Contributor

After watching last night's episode, I found myself thinking of nothing good for these "mean girls" mentality.  Showing up all wearing the same color to show their "empowerment" was laughable IMO.

All of them need to take a good long look in the mirror and realize they need to think about why none of them have "their person" in their life.  

I found Cam to be likeable in how he presented himself.

Regular Contributor

I didn't find any of them likeable. I'm not even sure who to believe, they all seem like liars. They all seem like spoiled, immature brats that need a timeout.

Honored Contributor

Omg!  If you can go over to mafsfan, there are some copies of text messages that seem to be a conversation between Cameron and Clare!  Plotting.  The person that sent them is anonymous.  @Wsmom, maybe you can cut and paste the "receipts" over here. The way the texts are laid out, I can't upload unless I did it several times.  If the texts are authentic, it looks like Cameron and Clare were both initiators of the scheme in order to stay on the show as long as possible so as to get paid.  Equally liars.  Possibly fraud against MAFS to illegally get a salary without doing the job as they were told.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Re: MAFS - Denver

[ Edited ]

Maybe I can do this one.  The gray is Cameron.  The other is Clare.

IMG_1635.png

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie did you see her latest with the alleged Reddit comments from an ex of Cam's?  

Either the show is going to try to put a stop to this kind of behavior by massively fining this group for breach of contract or if the ratings were better make sure more of this happens.  

Honored Contributor

Noooo!  Omg, there's more stuff?  I usually get an email from Reddit in the afternoon. Boy...season 17 has broken all the rules.