Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Anyone that didn't see the Afterparty should go watch it.  Cameron didn't hold back anything until Keisha gave Becca a chance to talk.  I would have rather listened to everything Cameron had to say instead of boo hoo Becca.  

My only comment for now, lol, is the whole medium/psychic segment was so fake.  First the polaroids with red around each of Becca's and Emily's head.....give me a break.  The "info" she gave each girl was so general and typical of these charlatans. If Becca is into this stuff, no wonder Austin wasn't into her.  When she was leaving their apartment, she kissed the aquarium and said, "Hopefully, your next mom will be a Christian and she can pray over you."  Sick.

Also when Becca was talking on the phone to her friend, what was that she kept petting?  Her pink wedding jacket?

Yes, there was a lot going on behind the scenes.  Maybe they should have shown that.  It would have made a better season.  Oh, and we thought Michael was the weird one, just saying.  That whole animal rescue segment was SOO fake.  

@tends2dogs 

YES!  So agreeing.  I would have loved to have heard more from Cameron.  What do we believe?  There is so much from everybody's side and point of view.  

Maybe Chloe was going on about all that animal rescue thing and wanting so many foster kids because she knew that would trigger Michael and freak him out and scare him way!  LOL!  In any event, it looks like there are some big cracks forming in this duo as well.  Of course, who didn't know that this pair would never work???

It seemed like Becca wasn't too happy with the line of questioning going on with Keisha.  She had kind of a sour look on her face.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie and @tends2dogs , that reunion was great.  Cameron was so good with "and I've got the texts".   Everything.  Just so done with it and spilling.  I wonder at what point Becca will realize she got manipulated by Clare.  

I need to go find their Instagrams to see what damage control they are doing, especially Clare.  

And agree, tends2dogs, that whole medium thing was a joke and seriously Michael needs to run fast if Chloe wasn't saying everything she wants about the animals and tons of foster kids just to get him to run.  

@Wsmom 

If you find anything interesting or juicy on their instagrams, please post!!!  

Yes, Cameron seemd very credible.  

Honored Contributor

Do you all think that Becca and Austin will get back together??  She seemed wishy-washy, stating something about maybe she acted too quickly.  And he said he still wanted to try with the marriage and admitted on the After Party that yes, he had lied about the outing with the producer and other friends.  Becca claims that lying was a pattern with him.  Who knows?  

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone else catch what was said about Austin vaping all the time in the bathroom and lying about it.  Becca said she didn't care if he vaped, but the fact he lied about it upset her.

Brad (Keisha's husband) said that Austin being a grown man, it was a shame he felt he had to lie and hide it. 

When Cameron basically shut Becca up about having all the back up texts, she sat the rest of the show with a sour look, turned away from the others.

One last observation, has anyone else noticed that Emily has a slight tremor in her head.  She has had it from the very beginning.  If she really is as heavy a drinker as it seems, that might be the cause.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Do you all think that Becca and Austin will get back together??  She seemed wishy-washy, stating something about maybe she acted too quickly...

Gosh, I certainly hope not! - How many times do you have to catch a guy in lie after lie, before you're done with him??!!

Plus, if I was Austin, that snarky parting shot at his Christian beliefs would have been the last straw - How disrespectful was that?

On another note: I've been Team Cameron from the very beginning - He's awkward and emotionally reserved, but I think some of that comes from his NZ background too.

I'm anxious to see the Tell-All (with Kevin Frasier) - I hope all the lies and deception are revealed.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been on here much, but I wanted to chime in. I am glad I recorded the Afterparty and then watched it. I have NO idea why Keisha's husband was there, and the first part was not too exciting. Fake Chloe really bugs me. I hope she doesn't thibk she is fooling anyone with her act. She makes Michael look like a wonderful match (if you could get past the clothes and the hair and the tattoos). 

I was going to stop watching the rest, but I had read that the part with Cam was good - and it was. I loved it when he shut pouty Beccadown when she tried to nail him with the texts she has seen between him and Clarapist. (Someone online called her that and I loved it!) When he said that he has those same texts, but his were in CONTEXT, that really took the air out of her balloon. 

I am also so sick of whiny crying Becca, who is so in love with this man who has been lying to her and being untrustworthy the whole time. What the heck was she loving about him? I truly hope the show has been manipulating her to drag out the season, but if she is truly whining about making a mistake, she deserves what she gets. However, it does remind me of the season with Kate and Luke and we all felt so sorry for "Poor Kate" because Luke told her that she repulsed him and the idea of having sex with her made him thow up. She whined and cried the whole time and at the end of the season, we find out that they have been having sex all along. Fool me once, show. . .

I don't know why we are seeing so many shows post D-Day. Since the show is done long before we see it, they could have easily filmed a seperate Decision Day with Michael and Chloe and just put it in last. We certainly don't need a Reunion show because they have been together this whole time!

I think this show got way worse when they started having combined honeymoons and having them all live in the same place and spend so much tome together. This was a particulary toxic group of people, with absolutely no one to cheer for. 

I also don't like that they kept having Lauren and Orion on. They were also bizarre. And all of the psycho babble speak everyone used, it was like they had a BINGO card and had to say trendy words all the time. (Validation, trigger, authentic, etc.) I really wish they could have edited out all of the 'like's. It would have been a 30-minute show, at best.

They seem to be repeating the same scenes next week, so I don't think I will watch. I will check the discussion threads to see if it has anything worth seeing (like Cam on the Afterparty.) I would enjoy seeing someone wipe the condescending smirk off Clarapist's smug face. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know about Chloe- she comes off as very performative and seems to want to look perfect at all times.  The nonstop talking about an animal sanctuary for disabled pets- there are tons of non-disabled animals that need homes too.  She keeps talking about 5 foster kids- does she realize how hard it is to raise a teen foster kid let alone five? Foster children are good kids, but I've read that they tend to have a lot of trauma and trust issues from being raised in multiple homes.  Chloe is acting like she's going to collect disabled animals and foster children like they're trading cards. 

Chloe seems to be blowing these goals out of proportion and not thinking logically. If each foster kid needs a bedroom, we're talking 6 bedrooms total including a bedroom for Chloe and  a husband- so basically a mansion AND a giant animal sanctuary Smiley SurprisedSmiley LOL. It seems like its her way or the highway and getting a husband was just a small side goal quest in the grand scheme of things. 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Did anyone else catch what was said about Austin vaping all the time in the bathroom and lying about it.  Becca said she didn't care if he vaped, but the fact he lied about it upset her.

Brad (Keisha's husband) said that Austin being a grown man, it was a shame he felt he had to lie and hide it. 

When Cameron basically shut Becca up about having all the back up texts, she sat the rest of the show with a sour look, turned away from the others.

One last observation, has anyone else noticed that Emily has a slight tremor in her head.  She has had it from the very beginning.  If she really is as heavy a drinker as it seems, that might be the cause.

@tends2dogs 

I forgot about the vaping thing.  That was silly to hide it.  If Becca did not like it, she could have told him and he could have done it outside!  Yes, that was when Becca's attitude seemed to change because she was called out by Cameron.  I did not notice that about Emily.  

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Do you all think that Becca and Austin will get back together??  She seemed wishy-washy, stating something about maybe she acted too quickly...

Gosh, I certainly hope not! - How many times do you have to catch a guy in lie after lie, before you're done with him??!!

Plus, if I was Austin, that snarky parting shot at his Christian beliefs would have been the last straw - How disrespectful was that?

On another note: I've been Team Cameron from the very beginning - He's awkward and emotionally reserved, but I think some of that comes from his NZ background too.

I'm anxious to see the Tell-All (with Kevin Frasier) - I hope all the lies and deception are revealed.

@LavernLuvsShoes 

Yes, I hope they don't get back together also.  If they do, it will not last, that's for sure.

Kevin does a great job and he usually gets to the point! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

Glad you checked in and offered some really great points!

Many of us have said that we wish they would go back to the times when they had separate housing, separate honeymoons, and pretty much kept the couples separate.  Also, I agree about the people trying to appear so super intelligent -- all the "words" -- like they are all analyzing each other.  Just, be real.  Who are they trying to impress?  Each other, I guess, because they sure aren't impressing any of us!  This show has turned into a huge mess and it used to be so enjoyable.  I don't know if they are picking just really egotistical and messed up people, or they are just portraying them this way.  And nobody seems to be truthful.  I mean, you have 2 sides to each story and somebody has to be telling the truth and somebody has to be lying.  Well, that's not really so --- both sides could be lying!  Another word that was thrown about a lot was "optics".  Sheesh!