Super Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I thought the photo ranking thing was dumb.  It clearly was something the producers put together.   

@TurnerGal wrote:  MAFS AUS has some couple sharing that the producers are trying to figure out which people like the other couple member for future drama? /unquote

Are you referring to the "swapping" or "co-mingling" and for lack of a better word I'll use the American/USA term used which I believe is "swingers". not sure what Mafs-Aus calls it..Shagging around? 

I know this is a spoiler so will put in that format below  but we get to see a Caroline (oh boy) & Dion replace a couple that leaves by maybe the 15th or sooner episode..her escapades sound creative to say the least:-)

Spoiler
Carolina shows up 3 hours late for her wedding (total dingbat) & having been paired with Dion, she decides early on she prefers Daniel Holmes of Daniel & Jessica (looks like a brunette barbie doll)..
Esteemed Contributor

The exercises given the couples do more damage to the relationships, not strengthen them. So stupid and hurtful

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls , we're on the same page with our thoughts.  It seems all they want is drama.

As for Andrew and Selin (sp?), I can no longer find anything nice to write about either of them.

Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliegirls , we're on the same page with our thoughts.  It seems all they want is drama.

As for Andrew and Selin (sp?), I can no longer find anything nice to write about either of them.

Yes Selin was quite a surprise changed a lot very quickly.  Some have said this show is scripted and sometimes the behavior is so strange I wonder if that is the case?

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal, I don't know whether to thank you or not for giving that link for all of the site showing all episodes of the show, lol.  Girlllll......I've been binge watching since Saturday.  I'm up to episode 18 or 19.  

Some new couples have been introduced and Lord have mercy!  Whew!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@TurnerGal, I don't know whether to thank you or not for giving that link for all of the site showing all episodes of the show, lol.  Girlllll......I've been binge watching since Saturday.  I'm up to episode 18 or 19.  

Yes I should have included a warning with the link that it was addicting.  I was watching it all the time I was driving my husband crazy.  I gave up a bit at the end because it went on so long and it was just too much drama. 

Super Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yes I should have included a warning with the link that it was addicting.  I was watching it all the time I was driving my husband crazy.  I gave up a bit at the end because it went on so long and it was just too much drama. 

@TurnerGal @Mmsfoxxie OH NO!! That makes 3 of us binge watchers..My husband is starving to death in the meantime. Well that's an exaggeration I think we ate today? Not sure...hmm

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I'll be glad when we can talk about the newer couples coming in later......smh.  And I have some words to say about 'sweet' Olivia, too.  I'm about to burst.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Re: MAFS - Australia

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ladies, I'll be glad when we can talk about the newer couples coming in later......smh.  And I have some words to say about 'sweet' Olivia, too.  I'm about to burst.

@Mmsfoxxie  OMG me too! Right now I refer to her as the "Big O".

No need to explain I don't think:-( Also watch her body language, the sudden twitch of the shoulder, the setting of the jaw to accompany it, the pursed bright red clown lips. 

Mean girls use the expression the "b*t ch twitch". She has mastered it.

Sorry ..like I said I'm binge watching, so don't want to "rain on anyone's parade" in case they're still mesmerized by the "rainbows and butterflies" magic moment couple.                                                                                                               Yep, I fell   for it too..I actually deleted my "over the top" concerns about body shaming of "Big O''. Not that I feel they are justified, as no one deserves that. I just was so mad at her.

My nickname refers to her se*ual escapades only.

Just wanted to add that the name Jodi Arias was brought up, as a comparison, in personalities recently, wow, I really, really hope not if this woman intends to be around young children, as an English teacher. scary stuff.. stay tuned..

I'm sorry but this MAFS-Aus totally impales and drowns out any drama on Mafs-season 14-Boston. no comparison at all. I'm not saying bring it on, I'm just a little shell shocked right now, that each episode is compounded by more "twists and turns" ..you can't write this stuff or wonder where they dug these people up..mind boggling to say the least..

sorry about the rant and epiphany

Super Contributor

Re: MAFS - Australia

[ Edited ]

@TurnerGal wrote:

@GypsyVanner wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

@GypsyVanner  yes stay away from social media about this group.  The entire season has aired in AUS.   I have already watched the entire season and there are tons of spoilers out there.  I won't say which one,  but one of the ladies is now the most hated woman in AUS.  I was really entertained by this group;

@TurnerGal Oh I'm a glutton for punishment ...asking below if you can  say who is the "most hated" and put in spoiler format? It's the 5th icon from the left (above font size)

Spoiler
can you put the most hatedhated woman in AUS in here..not sure if it's allowed to link to the entire season of Mafs-Aus, probably not as they frown on links in here.thanks

I will put in spoiler 

Spoiler
It's Olivia,  she was so sweet for maybe 2/3 of the shows and then they turned her into a bully and now everyone is AUS hates her.  

@TurnerGal I realize what I'm addressing is still in spoiler format, so I don't want to ruin it for anyone else but I have to ask a question and maybe also ask those that are still watching it "week by week" in that format.. "Is this person we are referring to really that sweet all the way thru or did we just not see something and miss the cues we were so clearly given, overshadowed by the love story and Romeo & Juliet , perception of it all?  The cues were there for me , but I ignored them..now I rewatch and see them.

This Johnny Depp & Heard  trial, in the news, & that excellent presentation, explaining borderline personality disorder, by the clinical psychiatrist (wish I was allowed to link, but my links get removed ), just brought home so many excellent character traits in the Mafs-personality-person, that was astonishing.

I'm certainly not licensed to DX this person, but again I question the background experts, that supposedly allow this circus to happen, and yes I'm as guilty as the next person, for allowing myself to partake of this reality experiment.