Super Contributor

Re: MAFS - Australia

[ Edited ]

I did start streaming MAFS-Aus and I'm shell shocked at what I see. the lady that earned that title (no I won't mention her name here) more than deserves that title..I am in agreement and I literally will never enter her or her partner's name..It's just awful.

Trusted Contributor

@GypsyVanner wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

@GypsyVanner  yes stay away from social media about this group.  The entire season has aired in AUS.   I have already watched the entire season and there are tons of spoilers out there.  I won't say which one,  but one of the ladies is now the most hated woman in AUS.  I was really entertained by this group;

@TurnerGal Oh I'm a glutton for punishment ...asking below if you can  say who is the "most hated" and put in spoiler format? It's the 5th icon from the left (above font size)

Spoiler
can you put the most hatedhated woman in AUS in here..not sure if it's allowed to link to the entire season of Mafs-Aus, probably not as they frown on links in here.thanks

I will put in spoiler 

Spoiler
It's Olivia,  she was so sweet for maybe 2/3 of the shows and then they turned her into a bully and now everyone is AUS hates her.  
Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner 

Loved all your comments!  I don't go on social media at all, so don't know what's being sad about anybody.  

If they are chopping on Olivia --- shame on them!  For one thing, her caring for her father for 7 years was very commendable.  It sounds as though she put her own personal life aside while she selflessly took on his care and did so lovingly.  Also --- I think she is just lovely!  She is not fake or plastic looking.  Her wedding gown was gorgeous and she looked amazing in it!  As for criticizing her body or her weight --- what?  She has a lovely figure!  Nothing to be ashamed of there! 

I have no idea what "toey"means?  I will have to see if I can find out.

I guess as is the usual --  everyone seems to feel that at the dinner parties --- there is nothing sacred -- and everyone should reveal everything --- even the most personal details!  But, of course, I am sure production has encouraged them and told them to do so!  Bad behavior is expected and applauded!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

THANKS @TurnerGal   I kindof quessed that ONE just by the rumble on Insta. & other places..

Out of curiousity and since I'm a luddite...how could I find this season of MAFS-AUS to go ahead and watch in it's entirety like you already have? 

This time of year there's nothing on TV and we've had overcast soupy duck weather so would enjoy something to watch or even "stream" if need be. I need the closed captioning tho, as I'm having hearing problems lately I realized when I go back and rewatch something, as I miss a lot the first time & 2 weeks ago my Lifetime did not have CC until 20 minutes b4 the 2 hour segment was over..GRR!

Super Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   Oh I can hardly compare to your thorough rundown of the cast of characters, that's for sure.  

Do you know if these 8 couples make up the entire cast now? I saw names like Carolina & Dion....... Kate & Matthew......    Jessica & a Daniel Holmes...not sure where or if they fit in to this season  @TurnerGal  might know and be able to answer that question..If they are part of this cast it's going to heat up A LOT..stay tuned. 

Trusted Contributor

@GypsyVanner 

Let's see if it will let me post the link to watch in the US.  There are lots of episodes,  there are no commercials so it goes fast.   They do add I think it's three couples in the middle.  I haven't watch MAFS AUS before,  but I think others said it follows a pattern and I think this one followed the pattern others stated. 

Here is the link Married At First Sight 9-1 - SouthHemiTV

Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner 

I don't know.  This show is much more surprising and has more things going on than the US version, so I guess they could be bring in more couples to the mix.  It takes me a long while to get all the couples' names and who is with who.  Of course, by that time, the pairings could change - LOL! 

Super Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@GypsyVanner 

I don't know.  This show is much more surprising and has more things going on than the US version, so I guess they could be bring in more couples to the mix.  It takes me a long while to get all the couples' names and who is with who.  Of course, by that time, the pairings could change - LOL! 

@AngelPuppy1  I don't remember that rating the profiles/pics segment by lining up the one female you're most attracted to (sorry preview for this Wed.)..down to the least attracted, based on pretty much your physical attraction at this point because they "barely" know each other..the same is done with the males and the bride of the pair picks her most attracted to..down to the 7 the and least attractive. Is this Junior High over again? I have to say it came (the picture rating) at absolutely the worst time for one couple..I will put in a spoiler as yes I did watch just one episode, that being, next week's, thanks to @TurnerGal's link..thanks again.

Here's the spoiler:

Spoiler
the couple is Holly and Andrew & they were just at an explosive point & actually in separate rooms, barely looking at each other, & the letter comes -w- the Juvenile picture ranking,,OMG! Don't they ever improvise & change up things (producers) based on the circumstances at the moment? ? ?
Honored Contributor

@GypsyVanner 

Oh, goodness.  That is ridiculous!  Very juvenile.  It is like being back in junior high.  Who needs being judged like this????  

Trusted Contributor

I thought the photo ranking thing was dumb.  It clearly was something the producers put together.  The one thing I wondered is people have said is MAFS AUS has some couple sharing that the producers are trying to figure out which people like the other couple member for future drama?